Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    He figured out his secret because he wrote the book and if he didn't write it he would not have solved it and be able to send the code to Konoha.
    Well we still dont know how Pain got a hold of these shinobi that was explicitly revealed top be ninja that J knows. His book may just serve to be a tool for Naruto. J man doesnt need the knowledge of the book since he wrote it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Yes, but he had to get the information to write the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    Yes, but he had to get the information to write the book.
    Yea by traveling and meeting with them. Im simply saying Nagato probably read the book or was told by Jaraiya or something related to Jaraiya telling Naga something about his journeys. Which is probably key to solving the mystery behind Pain. And since i think Naruto read the book and Jaraiya most likely told Naruto something related to this.
    Just my opinion ^^
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

We don't know maybe Kish is just F...!@#!$%&...king with us.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Exactly ^. Laughing at us from afar.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

if nagato read jirya's book then that means he's probably perverted and so the sexy no jutsu could have worked on him

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

What if everyone in the Naruworld saw Pein in a different appearance that could be possible but doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    if nagato read jirya's book then that means he's probably perverted and so the sexy no jutsu could have worked on him
    lolz. I doubt it. Highly. But sarcastically lol yea i think that is Pain's ultimate weakness. And it would be a recreation of when Naruto used it on Ebisu XD
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

question.

what significance is it for those bodies to be specific to turn a shinobi into an avatar because pein can apparently turn anyone into an avatar and it seems the avatar is limited to one realm.

I do not think there is a specific reason to lookup anyone because it seems that the bodies are merely a conduit to the realm of pein. I cant remember whehter it was said that those shinobi used as bodies was strong. I can only remember jiraya recalling that he has met them.

Jiraya being widely traveled may just have met them as a passing moment or walked past them, met them in a brothel and not necessarily fought them. I think jiraya has met such a lot of shinobi both weak and strong.

To use only strong shinobi as avatars are stupid because it seem all the skills are lost and the focus of the avatar is on a specific jutsu type, unless it is explained that a specific afinity is necessary for a body to be realm specific and increase its potency.

unless the only reason is for pein to show off his powers by using strong shinobi as avatars and drive fear in the hearts of his enemies to show his strength, but this is questionable otherwise Hanzo should have been included as one of the bodies.
    If only the strongest bodies are used then it hopefully will be explained that these ninja were more powerful than hanzo. Not questioning the fact of how hanzo was defeated by probably the same bodies, merely that any body can become powerful if used as an avatar, as presumed by the interrogation information received.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    question.

what significance is it for those bodies to be specific to turn a shinobi into an avatar because pein can apparently turn anyone into an avatar and it seems the avatar is limited to one realm.

I do not think there is a specific reason to lookup anyone because it seems that the bodies are merely a conduit to the realm of pein. I cant remember whehter it was said that those shinobi used as bodies was strong. I can only remember jiraya recalling that he has met them.

Jiraya being widely traveled may just have met them as a passing moment or walked past them, met them in a brothel and not necessarily fought them. I think jiraya has met such a lot of shinobi both weak and strong.

To use only strong shinobi as avatars are stupid because it seem all the skills are lost and the focus of the avatar is on a specific jutsu type, unless it is explained that a specific afinity is necessary for a body to be realm specific and increase its potency.

unless the only reason is for pein to show off his powers by using strong shinobi as avatars and drive fear in the hearts of his enemies to show his strength, but this is questionable otherwise Hanzo should have been included as one of the bodies.
    If only the strongest bodies are used then it hopefully will be explained that these ninja were more powerful than hanzo. Not questioning the fact of how hanzo was defeated by probably the same bodies, merely that any body can become powerful if used as an avatar, as presumed by the interrogation information received.
    And that is why i said the bodies are more of a symbolic device more than anything else. Their bodies represent something. It may not specifically be because of stregnth of the body while it was alive. The fact that Jaraiya knew and wrote the ninjas down in his book says something insightful about why pain made the choices he did.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT