Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,528

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree!

    Dunderhead EMO Nagato couldn't let go of Jiriah, eventually he usedJiiah's book as an information source to find powerfull corpses
    Im not sure it was about not letting go but J-man was his master so its possible J-man already started writing his book before he trained them and in between training them they would read his books the way Naruto had access to them.

    The people in the book may have been some of the strongest Shinobi that Jiraiya ever faced in his youth. ( remember he trained Nagato before he was dubbed sannin)

    Nagato read the books and was fascinated with the chacrters and later when he left on his own came up with way to increase his power by finding these strong shinobi.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #12
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Well, that frog sage that predicted he would become a pervert like no other, also stated that he was going to write a book but he did have a reason why he would do that. And I believe that he wrote about various shinobi's who had unusual talents and abilities, and somehow, Pain got a copy of the book and when out and killed those people to take advantage of those abilities. At least, thats what I think
    I disagree the powers which pain possess seem to me to be uniquely his. They each have a relationship with each of the realms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    This is all thanks to the visions that the Elder Sage Toad had.

    Spoiler!


    While doing this Jiraiya encountered these people. That is why he recognized the different bodies. Thus he could determine the secret behind Pain.

    All thanks to the Elder Sage Toad, Jiraiya could solve the mystery, and give that information to Naruto/Konoha.
    Yea i agree it was so he could solve the puzzle of Pain so that they would be able to defeat him.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  3. #13
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    I think it's more about symbolism on Kishi's part especially when the toad sage was explaining his vision. It might not be just an objective but also insight to Nagato's relationship with Jaraiya and why Naruto is destined to defeat him. Naruto read Jaraiyas book i believe he said. so maybe even Naruto mught know them.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  4. #14
    A muddy color. Soniic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In A Tummy.
    Posts
    842
    Hopefully that fight will be the greatest in manga history

  5. #15
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    There is no such thing.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #16
    A muddy color. Soniic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In A Tummy.
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    There is no such thing.
    Hahaha there is always hope

  7. #17
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    Hahaha there is always hope
    Unless the entire population on earth that reads manga agrees so, then it's not possible for there to be a best, perfect, or ultimate battle. It's a matter of opinion not fact XD. But i do hope the battle wil live up to the insane amount of hype.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  8. #18
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    I think it's more about symbolism on Kishi's part especially when the toad sage was explaining his vision. It might not be just an objective but also insight to Nagato's relationship with Jaraiya and why Naruto is destined to defeat him. Naruto read Jaraiyas book i believe he said. so maybe even Naruto mught know them.
    But i f he didn't do it they would have so much less understanding of who Pain is..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  9. #19
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    But i f he didn't do it they would have so much less understanding of who Pain is..
    If he didnt do what?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #20
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    He figured out his secret because he wrote the book and if he didn't write it he would not have solved it and be able to send the code to Konoha.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •