Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why shinobi Jiraiya knew?

This might be in another thread not sure but my question is why were all of the shinobi that Pein used as bodies shinobi from Jiraiya's past? Why is that so significant?? And if there was already a thread about this sorry but i searched and saw nothing
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I'm not sure if there is any real significants but to show us the fact the he was using dead bodies instead of it being something else.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Maybe to stump us?

other than that, I have no clue.

I used to think there's some big significance, but right now I'm inclined to believe that the only Jiraiya knew them was because he was rather well-travelled.

We don't have all the answers yet about Nagato

Well, that frog sage that predicted he would become a pervert like no other, also stated that he was going to write a book but he did have a reason why he would do that. And I believe that he wrote about various shinobi's who had unusual talents and abilities, and somehow, Pain got a copy of the book and when out and killed those people to take advantage of those abilities. At least, thats what I think

This is all thanks to the visions that the Elder Sage Toad had.

Spoiler!

While doing this Jiraiya encountered these people. That is why he recognized the different bodies. Thus he could determine the secret behind Pain.

All thanks to the Elder Sage Toad, Jiraiya could solve the mystery, and give that information to Naruto/Konoha.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

D.Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Well, that frog sage that predicted he would become a pervert like no other, also stated that he was going to write a book but he did have a reason why he would do that. And I believe that he wrote about various shinobi's who had unusual talents and abilities, and somehow, Pain got a copy of the book and when out and killed those people to take advantage of those abilities. At least, thats what I think
    good thinking. it makes sense.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    good thinking. it makes sense.
    I agree!

Dunderhead EMO Nagato couldn't let go of Jiriah, eventually he usedJiiah's book as an information source to find powerfull corpses

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I wish he was alive for another 1 min to hear what he was about to say