Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    erratic@

Perhaps you didn't see this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    This is mere classification of powers. It doesn't necessarily to have a certain point, just to be discussed about and perhaps a bit informative. Since there is not much to discuss about right now..
    And Steve@ said it all pretty much...^^

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Willpower is already mentioned in FS's first post. Willpower made only 2 notable appearances in my opinion, and those 2 times were when Naruto continued to take a beating from Kabuto and caught him with his Ransengan. He had the willpower to endure and not give up! The other time is when Jiraiya forced himself back to life to leave his message to Naruto/Konoha.
    Also when Tsunade got over her phobia, when Sarutobi sac'd himself, and Lee is just made up of Willpower XD
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

erratic@
    Perhaps you didn't see this post:
    This is mere classification of powers. It doesn't necessarily to have a certain point, just to be discussed about and perhaps a bit informative. Since there is not much to discuss about right now..
    You're right. I totally missed that post. Well Freak, to you I'm sorry. If I saw that one I wouldn't have posted mine.

As for this guy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Secondly, the reason behind this thread is to discuss the different types of powers and interpreting them because it is useful to be mindful of these concepts when reading the manga. In your opinion, a thread needs to ask a question that you can answer or atleast have something to contribute on. This thread "asks" you to infer the information and discuss it. I'm sorry if you didnt get the point of this thread but dont go around saying threads are useless because you dont get the point of it. Everybody else does. We are having a discussion. But you depend on someones question to guide you to have a conversation, but when someone uses and creates data and posts it up you're lost because you dont know how to make inferences of it. Im not just discussing Lee, im relating him to the thread and it's theme but you fail to grasp that. You fail to understand what i was really saying and on top of that you try to say my contribution is worhtless because this thread is.

So in closing, if you dont know what the point of this thread is dont bother even posting in it. Simple yes?
    Don't put words in my mouth, and don't begin to call me stupid because I said there wasn't a point to this thread. Just because I see the thread as not having an initial objective, it leads to me being an idiot? I said this thread had no purpose, in other words, what did Freak have in mind when he was typing all this. It was likely to just post information on the forum for people to see (which turns out I'm partially correct).
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    You're right. I totally missed that post. Well Freak, to you I'm sorry. If I saw that one I wouldn't have posted mine.

As for this guy:

Don't put words in my mouth, and don't begin to call me stupid because I said there wasn't a point to this thread. Just because I see the thread as not having an initial objective, it leads to me being an idiot? I said this thread had no purpose, in other words, what did Freak have in mind when he was typing all this. It was likely to just post information on the forum for people to see (which turns out I'm partially correct).
    *sigh* sorry for implying that you're an idiot. But i still dont like it when im having a discussion and then people belittle the discusion itself. Please excuse the ramifications.

*hugs* =)
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

I don't want a hug -_-;;

*handshake* is enough
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

I don't want a hug -_-;;

*handshake* is enough
    *handshake* whatever XD
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

That's understandable as I myself was not sure if this thread was necessary.. But Ive gained some new knowledge from the responses so it's all good and well XD

Aww Steve hugs..Rofl
    Last edited by Freakshow; 12-19-2008 at 03:55 AM.

That's understandable as I was myself was not sure if this thread was necessary.. But Ive gained some new knowledge from the responses so it's all good and well XD

Aww Steve hugs..Rofl
    I cant believe i even offered him a hug > He doesnt deserve my love!!! He doesnt deserve my amor!!!! Accept it my amor ACCEPT IT!!! (quoting an espada from Bleach)
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    I cant believe i even offered him a hug > He doesnt deserve my love!!! He doesnt deserve my amor!!!! Accept it my amor ACCEPT IT!!! (quoting an espada from Bleach)
    Omgf! Zomari?

Spoiler!

Omgf! Zomari?

Spoiler!
    LOL Yea.

Anyway back on topic. I think you should also list weaknesses too. Would be an interesting thing to discuss.'

I'll just list my version:

Physical impairment
    Mental Instability
    Negative Social Influences
    Other stuff.

Im lazy I'll elaborate on this later XD
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT