Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    No but he is suprised to see someone use the chakra flow 2!!!!
    Yes,.......that was the reason for his shocked. The attacks he had so much confident in was being blocked and he was being overwhelmed. That was the source of his shocked...................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    It seems Killerbee only charged one of his swords the moment before he blocked, so Sasuke wouldn't have seen it before hand, because it wasn't charged, before hand. That and what everyone else is saying, he was surprised because he thought he would have bested Bee with his chidori sword, but was bested instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    It seems Killerbee only charged one of his swords the moment before he blocked, so Sasuke wouldn't have seen it before hand, because it wasn't charged, before hand. That and what everyone else is saying, he was surprised because he thought he would have bested Bee with his chidori sword and his sharingan, but was bested instead.
    there fixed it for you.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    That was at a different moment, but agreed, he also got bested instead when he thought his sharingan would best Bee

You would have thought Sasuke would have stopped underestimating Bee after he 'died' the first time, but no Sasuke is stubborn and adamant that he is better than all. Such a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    That was at a different moment, but agreed, he also got bested instead when he thought his sharingan would best Bee

You would have thought Sasuke would have stopped underestimating Bee after he 'died' the first time, but no Sasuke is stubborn and adamant that he is better than all. Such a joke.
    lol i agree with you but u gotta give some at least some credit though i mean if it werent for him his team wouldn't have made it out from there alive , also he saved Karin from Amateratsu flames -- burning. This can also work vice versa if it werent for his team Sasuke wouldn't have made it out alive but bleh... it's w/e , in my mind a win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Sig By Damon Max

I agree, but following that thinking, Sasuke lost. Bee got away without being harmed, while Sasuke was left licking his wounds and literally died how many times during that battle?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino-senpai View Post
    I agree, but following that thinking, Sasuke lost. Bee got away without being harmed, while Sasuke was left licking his wounds and literally died how many times during that battle?
    two times or three times o,o

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Sasuke failed in every way possible in that battle. He died, team got smashed, died again, team got smashed, he pulls amaterasu out of his ass, eye sight loss, Killer Bee still gets away in the end so his mission was unsuccessful.

FAIL
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    lol i agree with you but u gotta give some at least some credit though i mean if it werent for him his team wouldn't have made it out from there alive , also he saved Karin from Amateratsu flames -- burning. This can also work vice versa if it werent for his team Sasuke wouldn't have made it out alive but bleh... it's w/e , in my mind a win is a win and a loss is a loss.
    I would say he lost because bee got what he wanted but Sasuke failed in his objective, but it wasn't a complete blow out he did make it out alive after all.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Sasuke failed in every way possible in that battle. He died, team got smashed, died again, team got smashed, he pulls amaterasu out of his ass, eye sight loss, Killer Bee still gets away in the end so his mission was unsuccessful.

FAIL
    sigh .... why must u turn a brotha down like that? i was all happy after that post too

Sig By Damon Max