Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    i seriously think neji will be a bad match for pein, neji can stop the flow of chakra, and if u can do that the real pein where ever he is can't transmit chakra between the bodies.
    The problem is that he's close range. And i dont think god realm would be subdued by him. And he attacks the chakra points but we stil dont know if the bodies utilize the points in such a degree.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

true, u got a point there man, but if somehow neji ends up fighting the taijutsu guy it will be one body down possibly, and if he can somehow remove those black metal things in his body while doing that.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Well after Naruto kills the real Pein, Madara tells us a story about Pein actually being a good guy that was just being controlled by him(Madara). Then he recruits Naruto.

true, u got a point there man, but if somehow neji ends up fighting the taijutsu guy it will be one body down possibly, and if he can somehow remove those black metal things in his body while doing that.
    I really dont think those black things could be removed, well atleast that easily. And i wouldnt wanna get close to the Taijutsu guy lol. End uop getting my f ing sould ripped out. But neji is strong and we have yet to see him in real action since the 2nd part.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    Well after Naruto kills the real Pein, Madara tells us a story about Pein actually being a good guy that was just being controlled by him(Madara). Then he recruits Naruto.
    lol.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

nah, thats not the taijutsu guy, the other guy konohamaru fought is the soul guy or am i mistaken, the taijutsu guy just reads mind

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

nah, thats not the taijutsu guy, the other guy konohamaru fought is the soul guy or am i mistaken, the taijutsu guy just reads mind
    Human Realm-Taijustsu Guy

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/08/

Hell Realm-Genjutsu Guy

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/03/
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

The fire honkage is a joke, hey remember Garra? That kid protected HIS village when there's an explosion, she's like 50 years older than Garra and has NOTHING up her sleeves...what a disgrace...Leaf is overated, very gay..

Naruto comes back to a waste land...no one just sukura, so he gets to be honkage and marry sukura..wow end of story..

remember what happend to hakura no go? (no? u little kids), writer does lame storyline, kills sai, then the manga stopped...do we need to look for new entertainment?

Hell, What if Neji is advanced enough to send his attack (down the line so to speak) over those transmitters and damage him from a distance. That would be convienent. Big bad pain owned the instant Neji touched any of the bodies...

It won't happen that way but one can hope.

the answer the question is very simple ... BECAUSE HE CAN!?

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    I'd see that, Madara found Nagato and used EMS to "mind break" down like Itachi did with Sasuke when eh found his parent dead.