Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 583
  1. #141
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    your welcome

    does anybody know an good wallpaper that matches one of the themes of my links?

  2. #142
    Nosce te ipsum Faizaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    983
    Thanks SO MUCH for showing how to get a different start bar...I've been tryin to get different colours to go with my desktops for ages..I think the Royal Noir should go well with the last desktop I posted here..I jus wish I knew if/how the start bar colour could be changed..I wanna make it the same red as Nero's arm..that would be kick. ass.

  3. #143
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    Thanks for those links Di3

    As for a wallpaper for you, If you want an anime wall, You'll probably find a good one here...
    Freddie's Wallpaper :: /Anime+Manga

  4. #144
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    Thanks SO MUCH for showing how to get a different start bar...I've been tryin to get different colours to go with my desktops for ages..I think the Royal Noir should go well with the last desktop I posted here..I jus wish I knew if/how the start bar colour could be changed..I wanna make it the same red as Nero's arm..that would be kick. ass.
    try devianART. there they have themes. I'll search for an good and easy to use style editor/maker.

    Here's an style galary

    New (desktop):
    Last edited by Simian; 03-06-2008 at 09:05 PM.

  5. #145
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    I've just finished messing around with mine, Made some new icons and found a program called Tweak UI on microsoft's site, It lets you get rid of the chunky shortcut arrows.

    Made a wallpaper of Kyou aswell (Almost NSFW so I'll spoiler tag it)

    Spoiler!

  6. #146
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    lol @ sangaz desktop.

    Spoiler!


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  7. #147
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I've just finished messing around with mine, Made some new icons and found a program called Tweak UI on microsoft's site, It lets you get rid of the chunky shortcut arrows.

    Made a wallpaper of Kyou aswell (Almost NSFW so I'll spoiler tag it)

    Spoiler!
    you perv But I see you took Zune. At DevainART there are some themes, too.

    Here's an guide to emulate a mac osx syle on windows (thx macosx-e)
    I'll post my mac desktop in 2/3 days

  8. #148
    I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    377


    My current desktop.
    ---------

    ---------

    Manga I Own:

    *XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

  9. #149
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post


    My current desktop.
    Is it real tiger or is it just an emu (hope it's real)

  10. #150
    I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Is it real tiger or is it just an emu (hope it's real)
    Its real. I wish I had Leopard though....
    ---------

    ---------

    Manga I Own:

    *XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Similar Threads

  1. Post em!
    By Tayuya101 in forum Fan Fiction & AMVs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 07:02 AM
  2. Post about ^
    By angelic_error in forum Boredom Zone
    Replies: 2593
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. Post Your Picture!
    By Whitebeard in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •