Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I feel sorry for the kid. The parents are idiots for naming their child Adolf Hitler.
    I believe that he will change his name when he gets older though, I mean who would want their name to be that of a fascist person who encouraged genocide?

This is why we need birth control in the water supply.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Personally, I'm glad they didn't write his name on the cake. It's pretty unethical.
    I feel sorry for the 3 year old having that name, but I think he'll live eating an un-written on cake for his birthday. Still tastes as good.

The parents seem to be just wanting attention- who writes a full name out on a cake anyway? Couldn't they have just asked for Initals or just "adolf" or even.. *gasps* baked it themselves.

I wonder if Adolf Hitler Campell will change his name by deed poll when he's older?

Though we've seen this stuff before, parents putting their twisted beliefs on the kids- remember those two toddlers wearing the "God hates Fags" shirts? (http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/funda...t_children.htm)
    I also remember seeing two blonde twins wearing the smily hitler face t-shirts- in the band "Prussian Blue" or something?

I saw a program o the TV where some Swedes went to the man in charge of this group. He was very old and he is totally insane, he hates Sweden for imprisoning Åke Green a pastor who preached against homosexuals in his chapel. It is illegal in Sweden for someone in his position to force his anti-homosexual beliefs on to others.

He hates the king of Sweden to for some reason, the king of Sweden isn't even allowed to express any political opinion and he does not have any political power at all. He should be angry at the Swedish government for passing laws, but he is clearly insane.

The interview:

http://kanal5.se/web/guest/bostontea...Lr_version=1.0
    How can thy ground that which is ungrounderble...

By any chance was he a man named "Fred Phelphs"?

I obviously understood his website www.godhatesfags.com but I never understood before why he hated Sweden so much... (www.godhatessweden.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Crill3 View Post
    It is illegal in Sweden for someone in his position to force his anti-homosexual beliefs on to others.
    He hates the king of Sweden to for some reason, the king of Sweden isn't even allowed to express any political opinion and he does not have any political power at all.
    So in Sweden you can't force anti-gay beliefs on anybody and they have laws against naming your kid Hitler?
    Seriously, I think I'm going to move to Sweden when I'm older- they seem to have things figured out better than most countries. -.-'

Let's get this party started.

By any chance was he a man named "Fred Phelphs"?
    '
    Yes, its him

So in Sweden you can't force anti-gay beliefs on anybody and they have laws against naming your kid Hitler?
    I goes under agitation against an ethnic group, so it is basically treated like racism.

If we didn't have that kind of law/regulation there would be a lot of kids name after characters in movies and books.
    There would be a lot of kids named Legolas, Frodo and such, it is also to prevent kids from having names that can cause trouble for them.
    How can thy ground that which is ungrounderble...

I bet the merchants, or some of them would make the cake if they knew for sure it wasn't a prank.

I agree with the others, these are weird parents who are pretty hell bent on screwing up their kids.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I would be best friends with that kid....

Hey, if he starts another genocide, i'd rather be on HIS side.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    DUMB, First x the parents to name Their Children so weird, and then the Cake Shop, who cares if the kid is named Adolf Hitler, he didnt pick his name did he?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I would be best friends with that kid....

Hey, if he starts another genocide, i'd rather be on HIS side.
    Well Im Latin and Black, so i wouldn't be in his top fives.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    this is some real sad and pathetic shit, seriously, as a parent, how fucking dumb can you be :/ ? i dont blame the child, his parents are just trying to start shit and it's pretty fuckin sad, i think id pay someone to beat the stupid outta the mother and father, or better yet, do it myself. all they've done for that childs future is ensure CONSTANT ass whoopings, in school, on the streets, EVERYWHERE
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

well, its not exactly the parent's fault, its the parent's parent's fault. (the grandparents) they raised some bad apples. they are the ones who instilled racism and bigotry in their children. on second thought, its not their fault either, its the parent's parent's parent's fault. they are the ones who..

no ones to blame. everyone has shame. im a poet and didnt even know it.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.