Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Child Named Hitler Can't Has Birthday Cake

A New Jersey family who named their child after Adolf Hitler is having problems getting a birthday cake made for their 3-year-old.

Heath and Deborah Campbell said their local ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich Township, N.J., refused to personalize a cake for their son, Adolf Hitler Campbell.

"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, told the Express-Times.

Barry Morrison of the Anti-Defamation League agreed with ShopRite's decision. "Might as well put a sign around their [the children's] neck that says bigot, racist, hatemonger,"Morrison said. "What's the difference?"

The Campbells say they don't understand what the big deal is. "ShopRite can't even make a cake for a 3-year-old," mother Deborah Campbell said."That's sad."

The couple's other two children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

Source: http://www.myfoxnepa.com/myfox/pages...Y&pageId=3.7.1

I gotta admit I loled when I saw this.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Those kids are going to get their asses kicked daily.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

In Sweden there are laws that regulate what parents are allowed to name their children. I donĀ“t think it would be allowed to name a child Adolf Hitler... in Sweden a least apparently.
    That kid will have some serious problems in school, the #1 punching bag He can maybe gain some street cred among neo nazis or other people in groups like that, but he will probably be hated by the rest.
    How can thy ground that which is ungrounderble...

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I feel sorry for the kid. Why don't they just order a cake though and write it on themselves. It's not that hard.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I feel sorry for the kid. Why don't they just order a cake though and write it on themselves. It's not that hard.
    I'm thinking it's the principle of the thing. But you can tell their parents are skinheads so I doubt they'd back down that easily.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Why punish the child, let him have his cake...

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

idiot parents though

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i knew a kid named Rambo Shoots

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Those are some stupid names, but to each his own. It shouldn't matter what the kids name or what the beliefs of the parents are they should have made the cake.

Veteran Member
    Personally, I'm glad they didn't write his name on the cake. It's pretty unethical.
    I feel sorry for the 3 year old having that name, but I think he'll live eating an un-written on cake for his birthday. Still tastes as good.

The parents seem to be just wanting attention- who writes a full name out on a cake anyway? Couldn't they have just asked for Initals or just "adolf" or even.. *gasps* baked it themselves.

I wonder if Adolf Hitler Campell will change his name by deed poll when he's older?

Though we've seen this stuff before, parents putting their twisted beliefs on the kids- remember those two toddlers wearing the "God hates Fags" shirts? (http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/funda...t_children.htm)
    I also remember seeing two blonde twins wearing the smily hitler face t-shirts- in the band "Prussian Blue" or something?