Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    dont worry about the fillers after 157. theres nothing there that you need to know. just jump into shippuuden and dam you are more than 2(?) years late.(girl friend kept you bus huh?) hoped you dumped her ass for not allowing you to watch anime(or maybe married her and shes now tired of looking into your eyes, its all cool).

as much as there are some bitching about shippuuden, the anime is great if you are going to watch it in one stretch and not have to wait a week to see what is happening. remember dragonball z where a 10 minute fight stretched for 10-12 episodes?, its not that long, 1/2 an episode of staring tops.

so if you are married ask ur wife(or the new girlfriend) thats into anime to make you a cup of coffee and enjoy some kyubi goodness.

do u mean episode 157 the fillers? u should start watching again starting with shippuuden. u will enjoy.

check out soul eater

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    For some reason, last year I just stopped watching the show. I stopped at I think episode 157? Is it worth picking up again? Cause I've had a weird craving to watch it. If it is, just give me some reasons why with out spoiling too much. And vise versa if I shouldn't start watching it again. Thanks!
    I don't understand what this thread is about are you looking for encouragement to start watching Naruto again.........or are you just venting..............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    no, the fight scenes (atleast from what I saw) Are slow paced, poorly animated and overall lackluster.

Watch a fight scene from Kara no Kyoukai, Kurozuka or Casshern Sins to see how a real anime does it :|
    Actually the recent kakashi & shikamaru vs hidan & kakuzu fight was pretty good. Also 4tails naruto vs orochimaru and the last part of chiyo & sakura vs sasori weren't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I don't understand what this thread is about are you looking for encouragement to start watching Naruto again.........or are you just venting..............

I'm just wondering if it's worth it to get back into.

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    dont worry about the fillers after 157. theres nothing there that you need to know. just jump into shippuuden and dam you are more than 2(?) years late.(girl friend kept you bus huh?) hoped you dumped her ass for not allowing you to watch anime(or maybe married her and shes now tired of looking into your eyes, its all cool).

as much as there are some bitching about shippuuden, the anime is great if you are going to watch it in one stretch and not have to wait a week to see what is happening. remember dragonball z where a 10 minute fight stretched for 10-12 episodes?, its not that long, 1/2 an episode of staring tops.

so if you are married ask ur wife(or the new girlfriend) thats into anime to make you a cup of coffee and enjoy some kyubi goodness.

Lol I was just busy with Lacrosse, and yes a girl. But anyways, your saying that there is no more story arcs until shipudden? (spelling)

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckster View Post
    the last part of chiyo & sakura vs sasori weren't bad either.
    I actually saw that part of the series and seriously the animation was abysmal, this isn't me trying to go on a rampage about how I hate naruto (as I usually would), but they recycled frame after frame of animation and there was no sense of tension or anything about it :/

Naruto got big for reasons beyond my understanding, same as pokemon in it's time, and now the animators are taking shortcuts and pumping out garbage each week.

Honestly just watch Kara no Kyoukai (4th movie just got subbed by gg) and I swear to you, you'll see such a huge difference and if you still think the fight scenes in naruto are great or even just decent then I'll just assume you are being stubborn and don't want to admit that KnK is how anime should be made and naruto is a visual list of things to avoid.

Excuse the rant fellas :|

@ andrewisgenuine
    Lol I was just busy with Lacrosse, and yes a girl. But anyways, your saying that there is no more story arcs until shipudden? (spelling)

no there are some nice stories in the filler but nothing really necessary. once you have completed shippuuden to current, go back and watch the fillers after that. Me, i am easy, i enjoy`d the fillers. not all bu even the fillers in shippuuden.

I loved the sora fillers because it showed all that naruto could be except for some gayness parts (not referring to homophobians) just that some ending for the fillers are where you ask " why the F@ck did they put that it, it coulda been uber"

dont wait start with shippuudem. I tell u, u wont be sorry. succumb to the dark side, you know you want to.

The only problem with a lot of posters regarding the fillers are that they have been spoiled by the manga and always crave for the next "fix", and cannot enjoy what is currently on the plate.

to all the complainers
    also go back to some of the major battles in the original naruto anime and you will see that some of the animation there in the big battles are just as, if not shittier than some now.

The fan sub is free. do not complain because you are not paying to watch it, if you are paying (You, are a fucking Moron! Good bye)

back to stevenisgenuine

Run to Shippuden padawan, you will not reget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I actually saw that part of the series and seriously the animation was abysmal, this isn't me trying to go on a rampage about how I hate naruto (as I usually would), but they recycled frame after frame of animation and there was no sense of tension or anything about it :/

Naruto got big for reasons beyond my understanding, same as pokemon in it's time, and now the animators are taking shortcuts and pumping out garbage each week.

Honestly just watch Kara no Kyoukai (4th movie just got subbed by gg) and I swear to you, you'll see such a huge difference and if you still think the fight scenes in naruto are great or even just decent then I'll just assume you are being stubborn and don't want to admit that KnK is how anime should be made and naruto is a visual list of things to avoid.

Excuse the rant fellas :|
    Correct me if im wrong but isn't Kara no Kyoukai a movie-based series? if so their budget would be higher than shippuuden's which has to pump out an episode on a regular basis. Im not saying that shippuuden's fight scenes are epic because the majority of them are pretty poor but there are a few decent ones. Check out episode 85.

casshern sins then, go watch an action scene in that.
    anyways I give up, there's just no persuading some of you ;>.>
    Tasteless I say~