Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Was he talking about Anime?...
    Yup
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

if you read the manga then keep reading this ... if not then stop now because of spoilers!

it actually has been pretty good of late though ,some akatsuki members got owned by konoha and currently i think the sasuke vs deidara fight is comin up ... can't wait for that on anime

Sig By Damon Max

The artist are copying Akira design of characters it doesn't even look like Naruto anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    The artist are copying Akira design of characters it doesn't even look like Naruto anymore
    lol yea i noticed that too , the anime is looking like charlie brown now or something very un-life like

Sig By Damon Max

Thats nothing new Kishi was inspiried by Akira and you can see simlarites from the start check out these two:

Without his headband Zabuza resembles Tetsuo (cant find pic of him without his head band tho)

Also that guy Gatou who hired Zabuza looks like that other guy from Akira Nezu

Last edited by POW; 12-17-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Also Pow Shikamaru looks just like Kaneda with long hair

I like shippuuden, while its sticking with the storyline at least. Its irritating when it goes into filler arcs. I just came back to it, and got caught up, when I relized it wasn't in fillers anymore

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Dude wow. I really cant see any similarities that Naruto has with akira. For one the character faces have a different lay out. Especially the eyes. The eyes are farther from the midwdle typically and the pupil size, the proportions in the face i mean i could go on and on. But if you think it lloks similar i have no problem with that. This is just from my perspective since im training in the arts and one thing I've picked up on a tiny bit is character builds. I think the similarities between Naruto and Akira are typical ones that you can relate to any other manga in my opinion. But yea. I rant too much.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

157? Wow that's not even Shippuuden. Just skip to Shippuuden and then skip the Shippuuden fillers, some of them are worse than the original fillers.

Lol I can't skip that much. I'll miss you much info! But, I'm pretty sure I'll get back into Naruto, once I get caught up in One Piece, Bleach, and GANTZ.

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!