Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I've lost contact with Naruto...

For some reason, last year I just stopped watching the show. I stopped at I think episode 157? Is it worth picking up again? Cause I've had a weird craving to watch it. If it is, just give me some reasons why with out spoiling too much. And vise versa if I shouldn't start watching it again. Thanks!

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Well, Naruto shippuuden is still same old. Though nearly everything has changes it still has the million directions and there are allot of things to be satisfied with as well as continues disappointments. As for right now in these currant arcs, because of the drastic happenings there are few things to look forward to... And few characters you'll certainly miss. So I would definitely recommend getting back to it.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    As much as I cn tell, the animated Naruto shipuuden sucks big time so only manga is what keeps me interested in Naruto
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    As much as I cn tell, the animated Naruto shipuuden sucks big time so only manga is what keeps me interested in Naruto
    Psh, like if you can animate better than them in animating... But... I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THE ANIME SUCK BALLS!!!(animation, colors and stuff 0,0)

Go pick up a decent anime to fill your time, there are plenty out there :|

Veteran Member
    like Code Geass

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Was he talking about Anime?...

Code geass is really good, check that out. You definitely have to read the Naruto manga, the anime isn't the best but it's still decent, especially the fight scenes.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

no, the fight scenes (atleast from what I saw) Are slow paced, poorly animated and overall lackluster.

Watch a fight scene from Kara no Kyoukai, Kurozuka or Casshern Sins to see how a real anime does it :|

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    For some reason, last year I just stopped watching the show. I stopped at I think episode 157? Is it worth picking up again? Cause I've had a weird craving to watch it. If it is, just give me some reasons why with out spoiling too much. And vise versa if I shouldn't start watching it again. Thanks!
    Without spoiling? Don't you read the manga? Anyways, I don't know, Shippuuden is okay, there are a few highlights here and there. But yea, just check some episodes out and see if you like it.

Like Sangaz said, there are better animes out there than Naruto. Pick up on Claymore and Death Note (if you haven't done so already). Claymore's 26 episodes long and DN is 37, so not a huge time investment is needed.

But yea you're not missing much in terms of Shippuuden (if you read the manga), the upcoming arc looks good though!