Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Talking awesome spoilers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by demi007 View Post
    Makes sense. I'm guessing Pein used the same attack he did in the leaf on Madara and he failed. Attacks pass through Madara so it should make sense.

Put it like this, what happens when an unstoppable force (Pein) meets an immovable object (Madara)? Pein never lost but he never won...
    i agree totally. there must be some definite reason pein listens to madara, although grudgingly as is clear in their conversation in ch 365. i mean, for someone who claims to be an undefeatable god, listening to his tactical superior does'nt make sense( because there IS no superior). ipso facto, madara must be >= pain. of course tobi is stronger muhahaha

that aside, awesome spoilers( if they are true). this is clearly going to be a hell of a supaa chapter. pein finally shows why he is god. konoha gets totally pwnd. and we get more insight into nagato/pein theory. and yes, konohamru's puny attack did'nt work. however, kakashi is almost certainly dead, so are weaker nins and maybe tsunade. man, this is gonna make naruto go into 9- tails form when he gets back

anyway good to see pein being shown for what he is rather than as sasgay's minion. hey, this is my longest post ever. thanks to anyone who reads it all.
    Tobi is a Good Boy

Come to think of it, the only ones who survived were those who were injured at the start.

Here's me hoping Shinratensei's not as big as I think it is.

well i think the only thing that pain destroy with that atk was the hokage mansion and whatever was near but i dont think he destroy the entire village
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Bet ur ass Sasugay will beat Madara! NOT Naruto.
    Yes.. i agree with u.. or maybe sasugay and naruto will fight with madara..