Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    i post some spoiler i think they r awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

shinra tensei seems really powerful but it cuts down on nagato's life? then he needs to stop using it, can't have him dying before his fight with Naruto, lol
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I kinda prefer the last one
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

dammit konoha is wiped of the map just like that how many dead ppl wud that make godddamit pain is one hell of a fuckd up dude to fight against.

Edit : if konoha is destroyd that means tsunade,lots of anbu and kakashi and konohamaru might all be dead and the rookie nine expect sasuke and sakura dammit this is fuckd up man i realli feel badd if konoha is wiped of the map poor konoha .
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Looks like Konoha got owned. I think that summon for Shima is the key here, it might have saved Konoha. I hope it's just a normal summon though and Konoha really did get destroyed, Naruto needs to get even more pissed off and motivated, he needs to own Pain and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Looks like Konoha got owned. I think that summon for Shima is the key here, it might have saved Konoha. I hope it's just a normal summon though and Konoha really did get destroyed, Naruto needs to get even more pissed off and motivated, he needs to own Pain and Sasuke.
    i second that.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

wow pein dosent play around. thts probly how he beat the salamander kind.
    [the person who deemed the 3 sannin hanzou i think]
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

If this is true... damn, a nuke-man let loose in Konoha.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

The spoliers seemed kind of convincing but what about all the fight scene which were about to take place....how could the entire village be destroyed with out knowing there outcome
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    The spoliers seemed kind of convincing but what about all the fight scene which were about to take place....how could the entire village be destroyed with out knowing there outcome
    We do know the outcome though. Pein wins.

That is insane though. Can someone provide a picture of Tendou Pein though? I'm having a hard time remembering which one that is, unless it is Yahiko Pain.