Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Heir of the will of D
    A lot of series rip each other off. The Demon Ororon looks exactly like Sanji on the cover of the first book for example. Luffy is basically Goku in terms of personality but that's because Oda's favourite manga is dragon ball. Naruto and 666 Satan look exactly the same when it comes to artwork. You know why? They two authors are brothers who grew up with the same influences. You can find similarities in every manga, if you've read enough.

Banned
    I agree with count D.
    lol no use complaining about it.

its like with hollywood movies, when was the last time u saw an original movie?

they rip each other off even more.

it isnt ripping off the phrase "great minds think alike" rearly sums up the whole shonen genre because great idears will always have some similarities because those similaritys are what apeal to the target audience ( fighting, violence, a quest to save some one, deamons, super powers ect) and the idear of theres only seven stories that are ever told comes to mind to because at the end of it only a certain few features will appeal to a target audience and make them think wow, if you look bak at all the great stories they all use the idears of seven stories ever told then there tweeked for the audience.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

lol. any mangaka rips off each other.
    many of em mixed some legends and tales into their story.

Yeah if you want to read something original then read a really early manga like Gigantor or Kimba the White Lion.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Yeah if you want to read something original then read a really early manga like Gigantor or Kimba the White Lion.
    I still feel that One Piece is the only original manga out there currently.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    I still feel that One Piece is the only original manga out there currently.
    Yeah One Piece is very original but you can't beat the originality of a manga that came out 50 years before any other manga today. :/

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Yeah One Piece is very original but you can't beat the originality of a manga that came out 50 years before any other manga today. :/
    thus im a Saint Seiya fan.

i love that show

saint seiya is one of my favorites but I think the most original and at the same time tragic manga out is Berserk. One Piece, when it comes to PG manga.. yes there are some similarities with other mangas but the secondary characters, story develpment and damn imagination for the One Piece world is increadible. HXH has been one of my favorite mangas and anime for a while... a shame tthe manga seems not going to be concluded. Saint seiya is a classic, and is still going K-oz lol manga and anime OVA is in development. captain Tsubasa if ur into soccer, slam dunnk all classic with similar main characters but story development is quite different

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    saint seiya is one of my favorites but I think the most original and at the same time tragic manga out is Berserk. One Piece, when it comes to PG manga.. yes there are some similarities with other mangas but the secondary characters, story develpment and damn imagination for the One Piece world is increadible. HXH has been one of my favorite mangas and anime for a while... a shame tthe manga seems not going to be concluded. Saint seiya is a classic, and is still going K-oz lol manga and anime OVA is in development. captain Tsubasa if ur into soccer, slam dunnk all classic with similar main characters but story development is quite different
    ummm Saint Seiya isnt continuing...it ended after the Hades thing....or do u kno something that I dont?

cuz dude if ther'es more after hades i will love u for all eternity lol thats my #1 show of all time

Berserk and Gantz are my top manga's of all time though. Though Gantz is a bit weird right now but picking up, Berserk has also gotten a bit slow and weird with all the magical stuff n the new characters but its bout time lol Gatts was so lonely for years lol