View Poll Results: Is Shippuuden Dropping the Bar (anime)

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man i'm really enjoying everything about it

29 16.86%
  • Well i was a fan of the fillers so it fits right in

3 1.74%
  • Shoot the damn animators already

140 81.40%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    The saddest part about Shippuden is how badly it's animated. They really should have stepped their game up on it. :/
    the animation isn't too bad. the animators stepped up their game. the main problem is that shippudden is just dragged out. oh and by the way jink weren't you an administrator or moderator.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Rainierman View Post
    *COUGH* EPISODE 151

I disagree, Bleach's has its drop of Naruto mediocrity from time to time.
    yeah 151 and few others that were bad...

for shippuuden it's 26 and a few that were good
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Crimlo View Post
    (1)
    (2) What the fuck (excuse my French again) is up with this piece is shit animation they are giving us in Shippuuden?.... i mean did they fire the original animators and hire some talentless fools for their fillers only to say "oh i like your crappy cheap ass work so just do what you do".... come on people you guys are forgetting why people started liking your shit in the first place

i agree is fuck up, they take toooooo long to move forward in the story, its like they want to drag this shit untill 2015. 90% of the time is talk. and when they fight its not that great(i still remember oro vs sandaime, naruto vs sasuke now those were fights). i didn't want to see an entire episode focus on team gai and the clones.

I myself do not know what happened. What was that entire year of fillers for, just so they can drag around even more? I mean they shouldn't have wasted our time with some fillers if they were going to end up dragging the story anyways.

As you can tell from my tone, I am being sarcastic and in reality enjoy the anime. The only reason I believe that they are dragging things is because they want the episode in where they meet Sasuke to land on the one year anniversary of the first episode(think about it, isn't it somewhat of a coincidence that they are nearing this scene and its almost February when they showed the first episode), where they showed that scene which they met Sasuke. For some reason they want to do this, maybe it amuses them or maybe they think its fun. But after they meet Sasuke, everything should pick up.

The animators for Shippuden are brand new, none of them are from the original.

What the original writers and animators thought was that 'hay, i'm not staying for the filler's, lets go to Bleach instead.'

So that is what they did. End of true story. Check Narutofan for more info.

-----

Ok, after about 2 1/2 - 3 years of Naruto fandom, i've actually gone off the anime and the manga now, only reading the manga when i'm bored. Kinda sad actually, since it was my first BIG anime series. First proper series in general.

Lavi Fangurl
    Redheads rock more then you
    Deal with it.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    even if it was a bag of poo we would still watch it!!!

coz were hoping for the dragging to end for more action enoughs of the emo shit...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    even if it was a bag of poo we would still watch it!!!
    cuz we believe(maybe hope is the best word) that the animators will sober up...so far nothing

and make no mistake,many gave up the anime already...!
    naruto is for the manga only
    there are so many great animes out there to watch...so why bother with some shitpuuden
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood