View Poll Results: Is Shippuuden Dropping the Bar (anime)

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man i'm really enjoying everything about it

29 16.86%
  • Well i was a fan of the fillers so it fits right in

3 1.74%
  • Shoot the damn animators already

140 81.40%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    I have an idea for this whole naruto anime crisis. We should all band together, agree on what should be changed in naruto, and mail or email like hundreds of letters to whoever makes the anime. Maybe we should send them to shonen jump so they can yell at them. Enough hate mail and I bet they will make an effort to improve the anime.
    Another great idea, I'll do some research as to who we need to send all this info too, if you are interested in joining the cause please message me. its time we make a change ladies and gents or we might have to look at cartoons and i really don't want that.

the plan is to make a thread specifically directed to the people in charge and let them know exactly how we think things can be improved and why they should really consider doing so, I'll compose a letter and a link to the thread and mail it to them until i get a response (The Movement has Started)
    Last edited by Crimlo; 08-10-2007 at 05:53 PM.

lol i know what you meen im like when watchin it then after im like wtf!! they riped me off there was nothing new in this ep although the fighting is good when you look at the storys progression its just bs.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

By the way, if you really intend to go out hate mailing the whoever makes the Naruto anime, be careful not to indicate that you most likely just download the episodes from Dattebayo or wherever because that would by default ruin any reason for them to improve the series.

Overall it's not that bad... At least better than Bleach is right now.

But, there was a sequence when Guy was fighting his clone, they pulled out into a very wide shot so that the characters looked like stick figures, animated about 3 moves, then just moved them about the screen for like 10+ seconds.... It was ridiculous.

Then almost the same thing happened in Lee's fight (though it was a tighter shot, so I could actually tell who the characters were).

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    By the way, if you really intend to go out hate mailing the whoever makes the Naruto anime, be careful not to indicate that you most likely just download the episodes from Dattebayo or wherever because that would by default ruin any reason for them to improve the series.
    Hahahahaahha we're not sending any hate mail my friend, just some fans speaking their minds.. and ooops i forgot we are all from japan keep that in mind (on with the revolution)

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Overall it's not that bad... At least better than Bleach is right now.

But, there was a sequence when Guy was fighting his clone, they pulled out into a very wide shot so that the characters looked like stick figures, animated about 3 moves, then just moved them about the screen for like 10+ seconds.... It was ridiculous.

Then almost the same thing happened in Lee's fight (though it was a tighter shot, so I could actually tell who the characters were).
    seconded
    i dont really have much of a problem with shippuden other than it was moving to slow with 2 weeks between each episode.right now its much better than bleach with all those garbage fillers.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

I don't really like the animation at this point because it seems so slow and the fights isn't what I expected to be. Hopefully they will do better after this arc.

yeah you can tell they spent more time on the 1st 2 episodes then they are on these

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    yeah you can tell they spent more time on the 1st 2 episodes then they are on these
    Hopefully that means that the Sasuke parts of the anime are going to be well animated, even if they are just reusing scenes that they used in the first episode of Shippuuden.

Ok, i dont know how ppl like the sasori fight, I mean yea some good moves were shown, but most of it is filler, Compare shippuuden fights with part 1. PART 1 fights OWN part 2. Shoot the animators!

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"