View Poll Results: Is Shippuuden Dropping the Bar (anime)

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man i'm really enjoying everything about it

29 16.86%
  • Well i was a fan of the fillers so it fits right in

3 1.74%
  • Shoot the damn animators already

140 81.40%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Has Naruto become a Bag of PooToo

Ok people it seems like all i do is complain these days, but what can i say i have reasons to. I just finished watching the latest episode of Naruto and saying i am disappointed is a bit of an understatement. lets break down the problems shall we.

(1) Ummmmm is it me or the really fucked up (excuse my French) the whole Sasori fight?...do they really think anyone gives a shit about a battle that has more talking than fight

(2) What the fuck (excuse my French again) is up with this piece is shit animation they are giving us in Shippuuden?.... i mean did they fire the original animators and hire some talentless fools for their fillers only to say "oh i like your crappy cheap ass work so just do what you do".... come on people you guys are forgetting why people started liking your shit in the first place

(3) And and don't forget team guy fantastic performance, i mean could that have looked any worst?.... is these people looking at this shit before they release it?...to be honest the manga is coming along quite nicely and its a shame they cannot take the time to make the anime series to live up to its standards, if they forgot what made this series pop was some of the coolest fight scenes ever ( sasuke vs Oro | Naruto vs Sasuke and Itachi taking on the leaf) were all well animated and well composed... the music was well suited and the whole theme came together quite nicely.. now its shit

my brothers and sisters we must let our cries be heard before it is too late, its either they produce content of quality of they can eat shit and lose a fan/fans.. am i the only one feeling this way? please let me know
    Last edited by Crimlo; 08-10-2007 at 04:40 AM.

1) The Sasori fight is awesome. I don't know what you're talking about.
    2) Shipuuden animation is WAY better than the fillers were.

And and don't forget team guy fantastic performance, i mean could that have looked any worst?....
    What? Is this about their new clothing or their battle against the clones? The manga didn't show any of the clone battle, which I'm actually GLAD we get to see in the anime because it's not half bad.

You sure you're like, watching Naruto? Double check the title to make sure you're not watching bleach.

So you're saying if I like the anime, and you don't that makes me a moron? Nice try kid, it's bed time.

yah... whoever makes the whole naruto anime has done a very very very very very poor job on putting the manga into anime form

geez! the incessant dialogue and failed attempts at arousing emotion with naruto and gaara's depressing little lives suck all the interest out of this revolutionary story

when watch those naruto anime episodes, i usually just skip around to parts that feel more interesting

in every naruto episode, i probably wath about 20% of it
    sad... so very sad... hopefully the manga won't get worse or maybe it will get even better

The saddest part about Shippuden is how badly it's animated. They really should have stepped their game up on it. :/

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    well i for one AM dissapointed in the poor drawings. Some of it is ridiculious looking. I could probably do better than most of it. the anime would be so much better if they made he quality as good as the opening shippuuden part. I guess it wouls take more work and take longer for each episode, but honestly when it comes down to it: It=f you creat your anime like crap, thenit will be seen as crap. Simple as that.

i detest shippuden, its been how many episodes and there still fight sasori?

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

how can they done such a great job on part 1 and instead on taking it to the next lvl, witha whole year to do it no less, they completely fucked it up.
    Shinpuden is complete shit, art sucks, dialogs are over extended, music SSUCKS except for akatsukis theme. The flow and exciment the series use to have is completely lost.

Yes. It's really dragging and I really can't stand it. I can't wait for the Rescue Gaara arc to finish.

Fillers would have been better. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    The saddest part about Shippuden is how badly it's animated. They really should have stepped their game up on it. :/
    So true