Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    rofl great thread!!!!

Sig By Damon Max

Its been awhile but since I updated this thread but with the new chapters revelation about Shisui and my old scanlation work I decided to add some more info.

I wondered if one of those Uchiha from the past might add any more signifigance to the story perhaps with some connection to Madara. As Madara said that after time others started to follow in his footsteps.

I added names of 3 Uchiha we have seen in flashbacks from the past and the scanlation pages with thier brief info.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Its been awhile but since I updated this thread but with the new chapters revelation about Shisui and my old scanlation work I decided to add some more info.

I wondered if one of those Uchiha from the past might add any more signifigance to the story perhaps with some connection to Madara. As Madara said that after time others started to follow in his footsteps.

I added names of 3 Uchiha we have seen in flashbacks from the past and the scanlation pages with thier brief info.
    And Itachi killed them.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    And Itachi killed them.
    Some of those listed pre date Itachi's birth and are from the time of Konoha's founding so I wonder if they might play a role in Madara's resurrection.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

LOL!! the meeting part was funny especially the one about the mokuton can't copy line,lol. nice one man, looking forward to part 2

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Let's start the uchiha show!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Naruto

...Uchiha Power...

POW, what happened to part 2 of the conversation or did Madara kill them all with his sharingan when he took his mask off?

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I thought you said guess as in "I guess" lol. I didnt read it carefully. I know what you mean. LOL doesnt sasuke have that power too?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/408/05/
    Mind control turns out to be Uchiha Shisui's ability. Or do all uchihas have it to some extent?
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-19-2009 at 08:11 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

best clan ever =]I love Uchihas xD .

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    ...Uchiha Power...

POW, what happened to part 2 of the conversation or did Madara kill them all with his sharingan when he took his mask off?

Mind control turns out to be Uchiha Shisui's ability. Or do all uchihas have it to some extent?
    missed this on the last go around.

I think all Uchiha's have it to a certain extent, its just that Shisui's ability was far more subtle and more powerful than the average Uchiha's mind control. Remember, Kakashi's sort-of controlled Zabuza's mind during their first encounter, making him perform certain techniques and thinking it was his own idea to do it, and not Kakashi's suggestion.

Whoa, I just noticed in that 52-character page that Matsuri from the Hidden Sand is in there. Wasn't she Gaara's student, and more importantly, a filler character??