Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    didnt the 3rd say that the 4th's wish was to let the people think of naruto as a hero? who was the one that bares the kyuubi inside him?

ya.. no way 4th is rejuvanated.. also.. cause naruto sucks lol compared to him i mean.

like i said, i think since the 4th created the jutsu.. maybe he found a way to not put it in him but on some other host body.. still the caster of the jutsu dies thou... sooo.. remember Sarutobi made it clear... BOTH the user and target die... and they continue a eternal fight in the shimigami.... but 4th put the soul of kyuubi on naruto so i think 4th is dead and alone in shimigamis belly.. watching the kagebunshin of saru fight 2nd and st kage... ;p

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    ya.. no way 4th is rejuvanated.. also.. cause naruto sucks lol compared to him i mean.

like i said, i think since the 4th created the jutsu.. maybe he found a way to not put it in him but on some other host body.. still the caster of the jutsu dies thou... sooo.. remember Sarutobi made it clear... BOTH the user and target die... and they continue a eternal fight in the shimigami.... but 4th put the soul of kyuubi on naruto so i think 4th is dead and alone in shimigamis belly.. watching the kagebunshin of saru fight 2nd and st kage... ;p
    lol, so wouldnt sarutobi and the 4th keep owning the first 2 hokages? i feel sorry for the first two, since sarutobi and the 4th will kick there asses all day. Buncha bullies. I wonder why they dont just stop, and ask " who is forcing us to fight, were buddies" unless the shinigami has taken away there memories.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

well is the 3rd's bunshins against 1st and 2nd Kage so i put my mony on the real nins lol but like I said.. since he was the creator of the jutsu maybe he had a way of doing what he did to naruto

If the 4th and the nine-tailed-fox are really fighting forever inside Naruto's body, then what, the Third will fight endlessly Orochimaru's arm inside the Death God's belly??? I doubt that but, I would like to see it Slap, bite, slap, punch, slap, double-slap, drop kick, slap...

Previous Jinchuriki

Another possibility is that there was a kyubbi jinchuriki before Naruto. Thus allowing the 4th to defeat and seal the previous jinchuriki with the death god justu, and seal the remaining kyubbi essence into Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsphere View Post
    Another possibility is that there was a kyubbi jinchuriki before Naruto. Thus allowing the 4th to defeat and seal the previous jinchuriki with the death god justu, and seal the remaining kyubbi essence into Naruto.
    But then wouldn't both the jinchuuriki and kyuubi be in the shinigami's belly? Cuz kyuubi would be part of the jinchuuriki and ALL of the jinchuuriki would be sealed, including kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ok so here is my theory :
    4 hokage is not dead...he is a life but he dont know that he was yondaime...his name is Uzumaki Naruto (yes naruto)... it was like this he sealed the kyubi in himself but kyubi was to powerful to just use this jutsu so there was mistake and by that he start go young and start to forgeting his past so he told 3 hokage that he is sealing kyubi in the boy (here he allready dont remember his name or just whant keep the secret).
    How i get to this theory ?? Look there is some aspect that could be keep thsi theory :
    the name of him Naruto (his food from ramen (4 eating ramen ??)) Uzumaki (spiral because of his wind type).
    His great chakra on kaze level higher than kakashi(not kyubi chakra).
    Kage - bunshin just how academy boy that could not do normal bunshin was able to do Jounin level jutsu in one night ?? I think he just remembered it.
    Rasengan in month and A class or higher jutsu than only 3 poeple know (Kakashi (ok he knowed it as a chunin but its kakashi , frog hermit, yondaime (4)) and no one could make it, its possible that he learn it because he was use kage bunshin to help im + gain 2x exp so meyby but i think he could remember it and iven improve it with kage but naruto dont know from that idea was.
    His Wind element as 4 hokage.
    He is simillar to him.
    And i think that whould be it but meyby he could iven use that jutsu with the kunai if kakashi whould give to naruto (he just whould know how to use it).
    That was also my theory but i didn't want everyone bashing me.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    didnt the 3rd say that the 4th's wish was to let the people think of naruto as a hero? who was the one that bares the kyuubi inside him?
    I have a question, how would the 4th tell the 3rd to treat naruto as a hero, because the 4th would have died right after he sealed the kyuubi. So if the 3rd knew about the jutsu to summon death, the 4th might have told him about it before.

The jutsu used could have been completely different. It could have been another jutsu that the 4th could have came up with recently before the attack. A jutsu that seals a powerful spirit into the users body and the cost could be the user reverts back to the time when the person is just born.

The jutsu hand signs could have resembled the one to summon death and could have been mistaken for the one to summon death.

This is just my theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    The reason that naruto could suck is because he was raised mostly alone and everyone hateing him. Which acting the way he acts could have became his personality due to his chieldhood. While the 4th could have been raised much differently and have a different personality because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatch View Post
    The reason that naruto could suck is because he was raised mostly alone and everyone hateing him. Which acting the way he acts could have became his personality due to his chieldhood. While the 4th could have been raised much differently and have a different personality because of it.
    no, the reason Naruto sucks is not being alone. Naruto sucks because he suck.
    *read my spoiler on siggy for more detail*

Sasuke was alone and discriminated as a child since Itachi ko'ed his entire clan. Sasuke was raised alone, he didn't have any friends and got no family. Yet, Sasuke always managed to be better than everyone, and even became the "top rookie" for his generation.

Naruto suck because he is dumb and relies on the power of Kyuubi too much. That made him weak. Yondaime or even Kakashi ,on the other hand, have nothing to rely on. They use their creativity to invent jutsu like Rasengan and Chidori for life-and-death situations when there's no Kyuubi to heal them.
    Last edited by kryu; 08-14-2007 at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ok so here is my theory :
    4 hokage is not dead...he is a life but he dont know that he was yondaime...his name is Uzumaki Naruto (yes naruto)... it was like this he sealed the kyubi in himself but kyubi was to powerful to just use this jutsu so there was mistake and by that he start go young and start to forgeting his past so he told 3 hokage that he is sealing kyubi in the boy (here he allready dont remember his name or just whant keep the secret).
    How i get to this theory ?? Look there is some aspect that could be keep thsi theory :
    the name of him Naruto (his food from ramen (4 eating ramen ??)) Uzumaki (spiral because of his wind type).
    His great chakra on kaze level higher than kakashi(not kyubi chakra).
    Kage - bunshin just how academy boy that could not do normal bunshin was able to do Jounin level jutsu in one night ?? I think he just remembered it.
    Rasengan in month and A class or higher jutsu than only 3 poeple know (Kakashi (ok he knowed it as a chunin but its kakashi , frog hermit, yondaime (4)) and no one could make it, its possible that he learn it because he was use kage bunshin to help im + gain 2x exp so meyby but i think he could remember it and iven improve it with kage but naruto dont know from that idea was.
    His Wind element as 4 hokage.
    He is simillar to him.
    And i think that whould be it but meyby he could iven use that jutsu with the kunai if kakashi whould give to naruto (he just whould know how to use it).
    i don't think this possible because is supposed that naruto was already born when kyuubi appeared in the village.

And the way the people from the village treated naruto, if he were the 4th i think they'll train him in order to reach the level he had when he was the 4th