Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Who's spamming? Your kind of funny, you deserve to go on my ignore list.

And no Yondaime's soul wouldn't come out of Naruto. Edo Tensei would just fail.
    Ahaha! Lmao. Dude I had no idea you were referring to that thing as the shinigami. I thought you were randomly throwing bleach in here. My bad.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

That kinda makes sense
    - I mean if the 4th is Naruto's father and he was sealed alongside the kyuubi inside Naruto
    Then that my go someway as to explian why no one has ever told Naruto the truth about his father and all that.
    I mean because if Naruto tried to free the 4th's soul from himself then that might unleash the kyuubi...Or something like that.

ya this is a very hard question because of it many holes. The user life is lost after the target is sealed on the caster of the jutsu but th sealed kyuubi on naruto intead of himself.. maybe as the maker of the jutsu he had a way of doing so.. is unknown. Second, is a fact that oro summoned him against the 3rd but was stopped by Sarutobi before he could. remember all he needed where ashes from the person he was summoning ro be able to summon him, so there is no reason the jutsu would had failed.
    but as stated before since there are so many unknowns is very hard to have an answer till kishi hopefully clears it up a bit.

HHHmmm the soul with the god of death on +... im not sure but it was similar to 4hokage... some one must get here image of the 4 jutsu meyby then some one get an idea... but then 3 was not sure if the 4 use it...and next clue is that when 3 use that jutsu he was dead but hes body was on ground and then he have grave when there is no grave of 4 hokage...
    where the body of 4 hokage has disappear??

Also now that the 1st and 2nd were defeated by the same jutsu by the 3rd does that mean that no Hokage can be summoned anymore or do you think that jutsu sealed the sound ninjas souls instead

does naruto have so much chakra because the 4th is inside him so he has the chakra of 2 shinobis and the 9 tails.

also what happens if the seal is broken. Will Naruto die or what?
    Last edited by ilovetowatchanime1; 08-10-2007 at 11:25 AM.

lol it may be the reason we never get to see into the kyuubis chamber or kishi did it on purpose like he did with the tobi obito thing just to get you hooked on the latest chapters of his manga.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    lol it may be the reason we never get to see into the kyuubis chamber or kishi did it on purpose like he did with the tobi obito thing just to get you hooked on the latest chapters of his manga.
    lol, your sig is funny

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Ok so here is my theory :
    4 hokage is not dead...he is a life but he dont know that he was yondaime...his name is Uzumaki Naruto (yes naruto)... it was like this he sealed the kyubi in himself but kyubi was to powerful to just use this jutsu so there was mistake and by that he start go young and start to forgeting his past so he told 3 hokage that he is sealing kyubi in the boy (here he allready dont remember his name or just whant keep the secret).
    How i get to this theory ?? Look there is some aspect that could be keep thsi theory :
    the name of him Naruto (his food from ramen (4 eating ramen ??)) Uzumaki (spiral because of his wind type).
    His great chakra on kaze level higher than kakashi(not kyubi chakra).
    Kage - bunshin just how academy boy that could not do normal bunshin was able to do Jounin level jutsu in one night ?? I think he just remembered it.
    Rasengan in month and A class or higher jutsu than only 3 poeple know (Kakashi (ok he knowed it as a chunin but its kakashi , frog hermit, yondaime (4)) and no one could make it, its possible that he learn it because he was use kage bunshin to help im + gain 2x exp so meyby but i think he could remember it and iven improve it with kage but naruto dont know from that idea was.
    His Wind element as 4 hokage.
    He is simillar to him.
    And i think that whould be it but meyby he could iven use that jutsu with the kunai if kakashi whould give to naruto (he just whould know how to use it).

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ok so here is my theory :
    4 hokage is not dead...he is a life but he dont know that he was yondaime...his name is Uzumaki Naruto (yes naruto)... it was like this he sealed the kyubi in himself but kyubi was to powerful to just use this jutsu so there was mistake and by that he start go young and start to forgeting his past so he told 3 hokage that he is sealing kyubi in the boy (here he allready dont remember his name or just whant keep the secret).
    How i get to this theory ?? Look there is some aspect that could be keep thsi theory :
    the name of him Naruto (his food from ramen (4 eating ramen ??)) Uzumaki (spiral because of his wind type).
    His great chakra on kaze level higher than kakashi(not kyubi chakra).
    Kage - bunshin just how academy boy that could not do normal bunshin was able to do Jounin level jutsu in one night ?? I think he just remembered it.
    Rasengan in month and A class or higher jutsu than only 3 poeple know (Kakashi (ok he knowed it as a chunin but its kakashi , frog hermit, yondaime (4)) and no one could make it, its possible that he learn it because he was use kage bunshin to help im + gain 2x exp so meyby but i think he could remember it and iven improve it with kage but naruto dont know from that idea was.
    His Wind element as 4 hokage.
    He is simillar to him.
    And i think that whould be it but meyby he could iven use that jutsu with the kunai if kakashi whould give to naruto (he just whould know how to use it).
    that is an odd theory. If you had explained it clearer instead of just making it one big bunch of little theories and thoughts then it would probably make more sence, but this is very unlikely.

What little theories ?? Its one theory where Yondaime change into the kid name naruto this is a theory the rest is some thing that make it possible they are prov man prov not theorries. ( by prob i mean things that make it possible )