Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Soul and Jutsu of the 4th

Is the 4th's soul trapped within Naruto also at the same place with the 9 tails. Because didnt the 3rd say the user of this jutsu soul gets trapped with the others in an endless fight in the belly of the shinigami. And if the 9 tails is in Naruto isnt it reasonable to suggest the 4th is also? Maybe im wrong but any comments?

Honestly, we've never seen anyone seal something in someone else with the Shiki Fuuin, so there's no telling.

interesting question but kinda hard to answer

He used some other seal as well, (the 6 or 8 trigrams or whatever) to put the Kyuubi in Naruto. So maybe the 4th is in Death's stomach by himself?

well it says that the used and the target that the user has sealed will be trapped for eternity fighting in an endless battle. which would make one assume that the 4th is inside naruto with the kyuubi
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

I thought the 4th used that devil technique and was sealed in the belly with the rest of the hokages. That must suck, all 4 hokages in the shini belly. Daaamn its like a trend,

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

The problem is this: nobody completely understands Shiki Fuuin. Why exactly when the 3rd sealed Orochimaru's hands into himself, yet when the 4th did it, he sealed the kyuubi into Naruto.

From what we know and have seen, the 4th should've sealed the kyuubi into himself, and died, but for some reason, he sealed the kyuubi into Naruto...then died.

What you say is actually very interesting, I only regret that it will spark up unreasonable theories.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I'm not quite sure what your saying here. The 4th used that jutsu to seal Kyuubi in Naruto, which lead him to be eaten by the shinigami or whatever. But we really don't know much about what happened on that day. So who knows?

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    I'm not quite sure what your saying here. The 4th used that jutsu to seal Kyuubi in Naruto, which lead him to be eaten by the shinigami or whatever. But we really don't know much about what happened on that day. So who knows?
    Stop spamming.

Another interesting point is Orochimaru attempted to summon the 4th using Edo Tensei. Had this succeeded, if your theory is correct that would mean the 4th's soul would be sucked out of Naruto. Perhaps you're right and the reason that Kishimoto had it stopped then was cause he's going to reveal this later. Of course, we still have no idea or confirmation.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Stop spamming.

Another interesting point is Orochimaru attempted to summon the 4th using Edo Tensei. Had this succeeded, if your theory is correct that would mean the 4th's soul would be sucked out of Naruto. Perhaps you're right and the reason that Kishimoto had it stopped then was cause he's going to reveal this later. Of course, we still have no idea or confirmation.
    Who's spamming? Your kind of funny, you deserve to go on my ignore list.

And no Yondaime's soul wouldn't come out of Naruto. Edo Tensei would just fail.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood