Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Masashi Kishimoto influence

I remember coming home from school when I was 7 I turned on the T.V to Cartoon Networks Toonami to watch some DBZ.We all know that Kishi was influenced by Akira Toriyama but last night i have watched Broly The Legendary Super Sayian.I was amazed about what characters in Naruto resembled DBZ characters so I have took the time to list them and hear what you guys think.

Goku/Naruto:Its a know brainer the goofy personality the heart to fight for what it good the free spirit

Bardock/Minato:They both had love for they sons for their future maybe they both had visions of their sons future achievements

Turtle Hermit/Jiraiya:Most certainly their perverts loll but when its time to get serious they get down we all know

Vegeta/Sasuke:Of course the rival the one who has no patience at first always trying to pass his rival but there always was an odd bond

Piccolo/Iruka:All ways protective of his once student Gohan like Iruka is to Naruto

Goten/Konohamru:No doubt the little one who is full of potential who has free spirit who are both relative of a powerful character.

Videl/Sakura:I suppose but when Sakura was younger she resembled Chi Chi more but Videl i don't why such a strong resemblance must be the gloves

Freeza/Orochimaru:The original evil the one who struck fear in the beginning

Android #18/Supreme Kai/Sai:You guys are wondering why Android !8 because she changed like Sai did and Sai was a mystery when he first appeared like Supreme Kai

UUB/Nagato:They are both reincarnations but one took the right path and when did not

Broly/Juugo:The odd rampage of destruction we know why Broly does it but I have no clue why Juugo does it

I have ran out of ideas so if you guys think i missed one please show your own if you disagree with one of mine please show me what you think I'm quite interested...

amazing man ... this is truly epic , im surprised you noticed soo many though lol u must have been a huge dbz fan , i mean back in teh day though who wasnt a dbz fan
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Thank You and i don't care what no body says those were the two best mainstream manga and anime series

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    this was fun to read. DBZ makes me nostalgic

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    LOL i made a Itachi/Freiza thread. But yea Kishimoto has stated that he uses DBZ for reference. I mean DBZ has influenced alot of artists styles too. It's imo the ultimate mainstream shonen manga.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Yeah it was a good thread Itachi and Frieza are very similar

Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    I remember coming home from school when I was 7 I turned on the T.V to Cartoon Networks Toonami to watch some DBZ.We all know that Kishi was influenced by Akira Toriyama but last night i have watched Broly The Legendary Super Sayian.I was amazed about what characters in Naruto resembled DBZ characters so I have took the time to list them and hear what you guys think.

Goku/Naruto:Its a know brainer the goofy personality the heart to fight for what it good the free spirit

Bardock/Minato:They both had love for they sons for their future maybe they both had visions of their sons future achievements

Turtle Hermit/Jiraiya:Most certainly their perverts loll but when its time to get serious they get down we all know

Vegeta/Sasuke:Of course the rival the one who has no patience at first always trying to pass his rival but there always was an odd bond

Piccolo/Iruka:All ways protective of his once student Gohan like Iruka is to Naruto

Goten/Konohamru:No doubt the little one who is full of potential who has free spirit who are both relative of a powerful character.

Videl/Sakura:I suppose but when Sakura was younger she resembled Chi Chi more but Videl i don't why such a strong resemblance must be the gloves

Freeza/Orochimaru:The original evil the one who struck fear in the beginning

Android #18/Supreme Kai/Sai:You guys are wondering why Android !8 because she changed like Sai did and Sai was a mystery when he first appeared like Supreme Kai

UUB/Nagato:They are both reincarnations but one took the right path and when did not

Broly/Juugo:The odd rampage of destruction we know why Broly does it but I have no clue why Juugo does it

I have ran out of ideas so if you guys think i missed one please show your own if you disagree with one of mine please show me what you think I'm quite interested...
    Lol yea I created a thread like this too a while back : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6772

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Spoiler!

Influenced... ~.~

Maybe when they collect all the tailed beast the 9 -tails would grant them on e wish -_-
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Maybe when they collect all the tailed beast the 9 -tails would grant them on e wish -_-
    lol reviving the dead friend ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^