Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    First i think we have to define what makes someone a genius

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

so the question is who is true geniues not the strongest since thats were u ugys are going so i will just Shikamaru and how he made that stratgey again hidan was also unbeliveable

Shikamaru taking down an hidan was so awsome. I wanna see more shikamaru fights. Its do fun to watch.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

n. pl. gen·ius·es
    Extraordinary intellectual and creative power.
    A person of extraordinary intellect and talent: "One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius" (Simone de Beauvoir).
    A person who has an exceptionally high intelligence quotient, typically above 140.
    A strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination: has a genius for choosing the right words.
    One who has such a talent or inclination: a genius at diplomacy.

A strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination: has a genius for choosing the right words.
    One who has such a talent or inclination: a genius at diplomacy.
    The prevailing spirit or distinctive character, as of a place, a person, or an era: the genius of Elizabethan England.
    pl. ge·ni·i (jē'nē-ī') Roman Mythology A tutelary deity or guardian spirit of a person or place.
    A person who has great influence over another.
    A jinni in Muslim mythology.
    ------------------------------------------
    however, one can be a genius, such as shikamaru, and really not expand there capabilities with lots of training which totally defeats the point of being a "genius ninja" like the fourth hokage (who is undeniably a genius ninja)

genius ninja - a person of extroadinary intellect who learns and develops relatively superior jutsus

a genius ninja ideally can only make a real fight with a hand full of people like maybe akatsuki, orochimaru, and itachi

yet, even kisame (an akatsuki), without itachi's help would have died against jiraiya in minutes via the frog stomach summoning technique

to those who believe naruto to be a genius, you are wrong simply because without the kyubi naruto would never have progressed as much as he has - note, kyubi's ability to heal naruto allows him to train inhumanly and incessantly with little rest such as with the case of the rasengan training

i know ppl will hate me for this, but i dont sasuke to be much of a genius either because his eyes make learning jutsu too easy... just observe all the effort it took him to learn the fireball jutsu- granted he was a kid, but had he developed his sharingan by then, all he would have to do is watch his father do it once then - poof - sasuke learned fireball jutsu

furthermore those eyes i believe allow him to progress faster mentally because they allow him to see through all enemy plans (like those of deidara) allowing him to become far more experienced faster than the non-sharingan ninja... to those who think experience doesn't make u smarter--- shame on u

even more ridiculous is sasuke's inability to notice karin's sexual attraction to him
    personally, i think naruto would notice this, but he would screw the whole thing up with his ridiculously oversized mouth

so.. to name a few geniuses... the three sannin, third, fourth, and i hate to mention it but pein seems to possess decent social analysis abilities yet we r still blinded to his capability as a ninja..... if u don't think those leaf ninja r geniuses, i have some proof! look at the size of konoha in comparison to the other countries! who has conquered who!!! also, look at who won the ninja wars!! konoha!! duly noted it was mostly the genius' who kicked them back to their villages--- this evident by how feared the sannin r and the fourth ability to eliminate like 50 ninja in a matter of second (at least thats what his comrades hinted too)

horray for anyone who reads all of this!!! =)
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 08-12-2007 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost