Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

True Geniuses, Naruto played out in the alternate dimension

EDIT:

I would just like to comment on the true geniuses, like shikamaru, neiji, rock lee....etc...

Im referring to people who use the abilties they are born with. Not people who have acquired extra power by making a self-concious decision to give them a boost. Like sasuke having c2 for example. He wanted the C2,another example in the anime filler episode where the guy stole the chakra stone so he can have a lot of chakra etc..

No Jinchuurikis cause from what we know they really arent geniuses
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-10-2007 at 03:19 AM.

Itachi is the ultimate genius ;p i wish he beats Sasuke again and that Akatsuki acomplish there plans of world domination... "Greed is good" lol

lol yea, Uchiha itachi is a freakin beast

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post

I wanna talk about the True genius who didnt have that extra power boost. How do you think the manga would of played out if they didnt have these power boosts?
    Im sorry but your post makes little to no sense. You just said you want to talk about the people who to don't have the power boost, and yet your question is about the people who originally did have the power boost?

And sasuke would of been long dead if he didnt have his C2.

Hehe, no he wouldn't be dead. They consider him a genius for his sharingan, which has actually served more useful throughout the series. And if you consider that a power boost, then wouldn't Neji's Byakyuugen be a power boost as well?

Orochimaru would of accomplished his goal of the sharingan,Naruto goes 9 tails to kill orochimaru. 9 tails is freed. and it takes all of akatsuki to defeat nine tails and accomplish there goals.
    This part I really don't get. You were originally trying to imagine what would happen if the characters didn't have the power boost; but you're saying that it would end up with the 9 tails would have broken free and been defeated, even though according to you the 9 tails is a power boost itself?

Edit: Obviously Itachi isn't the ultimate genius if important villains trying to obtain power are such as Orochimaru and Tobi are announcing that Sasuke is a bigger genius.
    Last edited by Whitebeard; 08-10-2007 at 01:22 AM.

Shikamaru, hands down.

Uhh...Doesn't Neji's Byakugan count as a power boost he was born with? I mean any Kekkai Genkai is kind of a crutch (Or can be).

Now if you were saying Lee, Shikamaru, etc. I get what you're saying.

...Naruto is many things but a genius is not amoung them
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Im sorry but your post makes little to no sense. You just said you want to talk about the people who to don't have the power boost, and yet your question is about the people who originally did have the power boost?
    jeez not another sasuke fanboy.........Anyways, a power boost is someone with additional cheap strength without being BORN with it. Being born into something isnt in the criteria, its like sasuke's c2 for example. thats a power boost.

Hehe, no he wouldn't be dead. They consider him a genius for his sharingan, which has actually served more useful throughout the series. And if you consider that a power boost, then wouldn't Neji's Byakyuugen be a power boost as well?
    ahh yea he would, Deidra would of pwned sasuke if he didnt use c2. Neiji is a blood line limit, what sasuke has a bloodline limit + C2. C2 being the power boost

This part I really don't get. You were originally trying to imagine what would happen if the characters didn't have the power boost; but you're saying that it would end up with the 9 tails would have broken free and been defeated, even though according to you the 9 tails is a power boost itself?

Edit: Obviously Itachi isn't the ultimate genius if important villains trying to obtain power are such as Orochimaru and Tobi are announcing that Sasuke is a bigger genius.
    read my posts above what i mean by power boost. Being born with something is out of the criteria. its the shit you get after you were born.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

jeez not another sasuke fanboy.........Anyways, a power boost is someone with additional cheap strength without being BORN with it. Being born into something isnt in the criteria, its like sasuke's c2 for example. thats a power boost.
    1. Trying to make sense of your senseless argument does not make me a Sasuke fan boy.
    2. Sasuke received the CS2 in the mid 200's chapters. He has done fine up until that point. And once again, I must repeat myself, people consider him a genius for his sharingan. The whole point of the battle between Deidera was that the sharingan was superior to his clay abilities. The sharingan was much more useful in seeing Deidera's chakra and avoiding the bombs than the CS2 which only enabled him to fly. Have you been paying attention at all? Do you even understand the meaning of the fight?

read my posts above what i mean by power boost. Being born with something is out of the criteria. its the shit you get after you were born.
    By the way, sorry to take a massive shit on your party, but if you haven't noticed the Kyuubi isn't a part of Naruto's talent. Naruto wasn't even born with the Kyuubi as an ability, the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. So obviously the Kyuubi is a whole other entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    1. Trying to make sense of your senseless argument does not make me a Sasuke fan boy.
    2. Sasuke received the CS2 in the mid 200's chapters. He has done fine up until that point. And once again, I must repeat myself, people consider him a genius for his sharingan. The whole point of the battle between Deidera was that the sharingan was superior to his clay abilities. The sharingan was much more useful in seeing Deidera's chakra and avoiding the bombs than the CS2 which only enabled him to fly. Have you been paying attention at all? Do you even understand the meaning of the fight?

By the way, sorry to take a massive shit on your party, but if you haven't noticed the Kyuubi isn't a part of Naruto's talent. Naruto wasn't even born with the Kyuubi as an ability, the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. So obviously the Kyuubi is a whole other entity.
    yeah sure it gave him the ability to fly, but still the CS also amplified his abilities and sharingan, don't tell me he activated his CS just to fly
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    mmmmmm how do we know that CS2 is not a jutsu ?
    actually now that u make me think bout it ur wrong
    it IS a jutsu.

it's a sealing jutsu. remember Orochimaru inflicted it on Sasuke.

Its just a whole different special type of jutsu. keep in mind that the cursed seal KILLS people. Its not just a simple gift if it were orochimaru would've had a legion of those cursed seal bastards attacking konoha one after the other.

the cursed seal is said to be a forbidden....(yeah u guessed it) JUTSU!

so yes it is a jutsu. like any other.
    it is not a sealing jutsu, it is a curse jutsu
    am not even sure if it is a jutsu
    you guys don't forget CS, and Kyubbi chakra are merely to amplify the users abilities and chakra, like sasuke amplify his sharingan and techniuqes his chakra turned black in the river battle, naruto can form odama rasengan with it and he can use one hand instead of using clone to help him form the rasengan and his chakra turns to red or his blue chakra is circled by red chakra
    Last edited by sharingan360; 08-10-2007 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    yeah sure it gave him the ability to fly, but still the CS also amplified his abilities and sharingan, don't tell me he activated his CS just to fly

it is not a sealing jutsu, it is a curse jutsu
    am not even sure if it is a jutsu
    you guys don't forget CS, and Kyubbi chakra are merely to amplify the users abilities and chakra, like sasuke amplify his sharingan and techniuqes his chakra turned black in the river battle, naruto can form odama rasengan with it and he can use one hand instead of using clone to help him form the rasengan and his chakra turns to red or his blue chakra is circled by red chakra
    yes he ONLY used CS2 to fly up to where deidara was. Why? because as we've seen he has PERFECT control of the cursed seal now and he never remained in CS2 form when he attacked he was always normal in his fight with deidara unless defending. And who cares if he used CS2 to fight? thats part of his ability thats like saying "oh my god if Kakashi never used Sharingan he woudl've never defeated Kisame" Kakashi wasnt born with Sharingan, and it certainly enhances his abilities, does this mean kakashi is any less awesome? NO. Why because Kishimoto MEANT for Kakashi to have the stupid sharingain just like he meant for Sasuke to have cursed seal and for naruto to have kyuubi. Thats why i neer bitch about Naruto having kyuubi, because thats as much a part of who he is as acharacter as him being an over energetic dumbass.

mmmm its called "THE CURSED "SEAL", and its a special form of sealing jutsu a forbidden jutsu. and even if its called cursed jutsu it still a friggin jutsu. look it up. Orochimaru wasnt born with the ability to give ppl that mark, he got the know how from studying Juugo and then applied and converted it into a jutsu.

and its a friggin sealing jutsu cuz it leaves that "seal" mark. If u think about it logically u'd assume that a "sealing" jutsu is only for entrapping something (is that even a word?) but if u think outside of the box a "sealing" jutsu could very well mean any jutsu that leaves a seal on the body of the user or target. Orochimaru was an expert of seals and sealing jutsu, he had a talent for it.

also ur a little off on the effect of CS2 and Bijuu boosters. They dont increase ur skills, they enhance ur chakra and speed. this is the only thing we can tell for certain. Sasuke's sharingan has NEVER EVER been shown to be affected by the cursed seal, on the other hand the OPPOSITE has been proven correct, in the chunnin exam when he was warned not to use Sharingan as it can activate the CS.
    Last edited by K-oz; 08-10-2007 at 04:23 AM.