Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    So why do you complain about the CS2? Every Ninja has their own "thing" and the cursed seal is just one of Sasuke's. If you're just gonna say that he wouldn't have won against Deidara without it, then that's like saying:

Neji/Hinata wouldn't have won any of his/her fights without Byakugan.
    Kakashi wouldn't have won any of his fights without Sharingan.
    Shino wouldn't have won any of his fights without insects.
    Kiba wouldn't have won any of his fights without Akamaru.
    Kankuro wouldn't have won any of his fights without his puppets.
    Gaara wouldn't have won any of his fights without sand.

thats because they were born with it, sasuke wasn't born with the curse seal, except kakshi he migh have won a few fight since he wasn't born with the sharingan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    you really are a sasuke fanboy, and that is exactly what i said about the kyubi and cursed seal, i said the amplifies the chakra and abilities, am not say it give them skills of their own

okay if it was a seal as you said what did the curse seal seal on sasuke's body, so if it is a jutsu everybody can learn it and can start using it on people, and also he deactivated the cursed seal in the fight with deidara because one wing was cut of otherwise he would have used it throught the fight

also one more thing a sealing jutsu is the kind of jutsu kakshi used on sasuke to try and seal the curse mark, and another example, is the type orochimaru used on naruto in the forest to seal the kyubbi chakra from leaking out, it was called the five gram seal, now THAT is a sealing jutsu
    Orochimaru was known for developing his own jutsus. Heck he studied and experimented on people just to create new jutsus.

This has been said many times over. And if im not wrong it was said that the cursed seal is one of these experimental jutsus that orochimaru developed. Do you REALLY need me to go look through the manga just to prove it to u?

Or u could just go look through the old chapters urself im 100% sure that its somewhere in there. And again a sealing jutsu doesnt necessarily need to be something that puts something else in a cage.

Kakashi was a rookie with sealing jutsus, heck orochimaru was surprised to see him perform one on Sasuke. Sealing jutsus are Orochimaru's specialty apparently. He's real good wdith seals. Thats why it was the biggest blow that the 3rd could deal to him, by taking away his ability to create seals.

thats because they were born with it, sasuke wasn't born with the curse seal, except kakshi he migh have won a few fight since he wasn't born with the sharingan
    ROFLMAOOOO

ur argument is soooo flawed give it up man

last time i checked Shino wasnt born with insects.
    (you should seriously go re read a couple chapters on Shino if u think he was born with those)

and neither was Kiba born with Akamaru lmaooo i can just imagine his mom giving birth ! lol
    haha "OH MY GOD! I GAVE BIRTH TO A BOY AND A DOG...."

again this argument ur tryin to make abou thte CS2 and alah blah blah whinin is pointless Kishimoto meant for these characters to have these abilities just take it for what it is and stop whinin every time they use their special abilities.

Also someone said that Sasuke didnt remain in CS2 form because his wing got blown?
    Ima just shake my head at that comment, thats just wrong on so many levels i can take a whole day breaking it down i dont want to i wanna finish my king kong movie.
    Last edited by K-oz; 08-10-2007 at 04:51 AM.

Naruto wasn't born with the Kyuubi, and Orochimaru wasn't born a body switching snake, Sasori wasn't born a puppet, and...Well I'm not sure what the fuck Deidaras parents were taking, so I dont know if he was born like that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    So why do you complain about the CS2? Every Ninja has their own "thing" and the cursed seal is just one of Sasuke's. If you're just gonna say that he wouldn't have won against Deidara without it, then that's like saying:

Neji/Hinata wouldn't have won any of his/her fights without Byakugan.
    Kakashi wouldn't have won any of his fights without Sharingan.
    Shino wouldn't have won any of his fights without insects.
    Kiba wouldn't have won any of his fights without Akamaru.
    Kankuro wouldn't have won any of his fights without his puppets.
    Gaara wouldn't have won any of his fights without sand.
    Have you forgotten how to read? What do you mean by every Ninja has there own thing? Im just referring to something you have been given. Sasuke did not learn the C2

- They were born with it
    - They Learned it
    - Kankuro learned how to use his puppets

I already stated Jinchuuriki's are not in the discussion. First you complain why naruto is left out, now you complain why gaara isnt/ wtf

The True genius use the abilities they have been born with and LEARNED. Itachi has gotten this far w/o the use of a C2 or a Sannin Mentor. Thats a freakin Genius right there. Neiji is a genius because he learned the Main branche technique on his own. HE is a genius right there. Shikamaru is just a genius, Rock Lee who couldnt use any seals learned on his will to use taijutsu and LEARNED the gate opening technique, LEE is a genius. Sasuke would be a genius w/o his c2. Understand the point im making? They didnt have someone give them extra chakra powers. They LEARNED it.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Orochimaru was known for developing his own jutsus. Heck he studied and experimented on people just to create new jutsus.

This has been said many times over. And if im not wrong it was said that the cursed seal is one of these experimental jutsus that orochimaru developed. Do you REALLY need me to go look through the manga just to prove it to u?

Or u could just go look through the old chapters urself im 100% sure that its somewhere in there. And again a sealing jutsu doesnt necessarily need to be something that puts something else in a cage.

Kakashi was a rookie with sealing jutsus, heck orochimaru was surprised to see him perform one on Sasuke. Sealing jutsus are Orochimaru's specialty apparently. He's real good wdith seals. Thats why it was the biggest blow that the 3rd could deal to him, by taking away his ability to create seals.

seals doesn't meant like curse sealing, i understand what u are taling about, but, the hokage to away his abilit to perform hand seal, you know the hand signs they do before something happens, doesn't mean he took away his hands just to not allow him to perform fobbidden seals

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Naruto wasn't born with the Kyuubi, and Orochimaru wasn't born a body switching snake, Sasori wasn't born a puppet, and...Well I'm not sure what the fuck Deidaras parents were taking, so I dont know if he was born like that or not.
    ORO LEARNED THE BODY SWITCHING TECHNIQUE, SASORI LEARNED HOW TO USE PUPPETS, Understand, THEY WERENT given ANY super chakra powers. They learned it, Those are true geniuses

I agree, that is why he would be in the Genius category, He wasnt handed any special chakra powers unlike some characters.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Kankuro was GIVEN his puppets as Sasuke was GIVEN his cursed seal likewise to how Akamaru was possibly GIVEN to Kiba.

Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Have you forgotten how to read? What do you mean by every Ninja has there own thing? Im just referring to something you have been given. Sasuke did not learn the C2

- They were born with it
    - They Learned it
    - Kankuro learned how to use his puppets

I already stated Jinchuuriki's are not in the discussion. First you complain why naruto is left out, now you complain why gaara isnt/ wtf

The True genius use the abilities they have been born with and LEARNED. Itachi has gotten this far w/o the use of a C2 or a Sannin Mentor. Thats a freakin Genius right there. Neiji is a genius because he learned the Main branche technique on his own. HE is a genius right there. Shikamaru is just a genius, Rock Lee who couldnt use any seals learned on his will to use taijutsu and LEARNED the gate opening technique, LEE is a genius. Sasuke would be a genius w/o his c2. Understand the point im making? They didnt have someone give them extra chakra powers. They LEARNED it.
    you said everything man, that is what am talking about now there is a person that knows the naruto world

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    ORO LEARNED THE BODY SWITCHING TECHNIQUE, SASORI LEARNED HOW TO USE PUPPETS, Understand, THEY WERENT given ANY super chakra powers. They learned it, Those are true geniuses
    Oro experimented on his body, turning himself into that, its not a jutsu, its genetic manipulation. Sasori turned his own body into a puppe-....How the FUCK can you turn your entire body into a puppet?! I mean how does he control himself?

you said everything man, that is what am talking about now there is a person that knows the naruto world
    The only person that knows the Naruto world is Kishi.