Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104
  1. #21
    Regular Member pk304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    125
    i think shinkirou is in love with sasuke...

  2. #22
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Oh, wow, I feel so insulted, whatever shall I do?

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    What, I already know Diedra got pwned, Sasuke is one of my favourite characters. I also know naruto cant beat sasuke at this current stage and such. That gate thing is a JUTSU, C2 is not a jutsu, thats the difference
    mmmmmm how do we know that CS2 is not a jutsu ?
    actually now that u make me think bout it ur wrong
    it IS a jutsu.

    it's a sealing jutsu. remember Orochimaru inflicted it on Sasuke.

    Its just a whole different special type of jutsu. keep in mind that the cursed seal KILLS people. Its not just a simple gift if it were orochimaru would've had a legion of those cursed seal bastards attacking konoha one after the other.

    the cursed seal is said to be a forbidden....(yeah u guessed it) JUTSU!

    so yes it is a jutsu. like any other.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    1. Trying to make sense of your senseless argument does not make me a Sasuke fan boy.
    2. Sasuke received the CS2 in the mid 200's chapters. He has done fine up until that point. And once again, I must repeat myself, people consider him a genius for his sharingan. The whole point of the battle between Deidera was that the sharingan was superior to his clay abilities. The sharingan was much more useful in seeing Deidera's chakra and avoiding the bombs than the CS2 which only enabled him to fly. Have you been paying attention at all? Do you even understand the meaning of the fight?




    By the way, sorry to take a massive shit on your party, but if you haven't noticed the Kyuubi isn't a part of Naruto's talent. Naruto wasn't even born with the Kyuubi as an ability, the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. So obviously the Kyuubi is a whole other entity.
    yeah sure it gave him the ability to fly, but still the CS also amplified his abilities and sharingan, don't tell me he activated his CS just to fly
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    mmmmmm how do we know that CS2 is not a jutsu ?
    actually now that u make me think bout it ur wrong
    it IS a jutsu.

    it's a sealing jutsu. remember Orochimaru inflicted it on Sasuke.

    Its just a whole different special type of jutsu. keep in mind that the cursed seal KILLS people. Its not just a simple gift if it were orochimaru would've had a legion of those cursed seal bastards attacking konoha one after the other.

    the cursed seal is said to be a forbidden....(yeah u guessed it) JUTSU!

    so yes it is a jutsu. like any other.
    it is not a sealing jutsu, it is a curse jutsu
    am not even sure if it is a jutsu
    ------------------------------------------
    you guys don't forget CS, and Kyubbi chakra are merely to amplify the users abilities and chakra, like sasuke amplify his sharingan and techniuqes his chakra turned black in the river battle, naruto can form odama rasengan with it and he can use one hand instead of using clone to help him form the rasengan and his chakra turns to red or his blue chakra is circled by red chakra
    Last edited by sharingan360; 08-10-2007 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    yeah sure it gave him the ability to fly, but still the CS also amplified his abilities and sharingan, don't tell me he activated his CS just to fly
    ------------------------------------------


    it is not a sealing jutsu, it is a curse jutsu
    am not even sure if it is a jutsu
    ------------------------------------------
    you guys don't forget CS, and Kyubbi chakra are merely to amplify the users abilities and chakra, like sasuke amplify his sharingan and techniuqes his chakra turned black in the river battle, naruto can form odama rasengan with it and he can use one hand instead of using clone to help him form the rasengan and his chakra turns to red or his blue chakra is circled by red chakra
    yes he ONLY used CS2 to fly up to where deidara was. Why? because as we've seen he has PERFECT control of the cursed seal now and he never remained in CS2 form when he attacked he was always normal in his fight with deidara unless defending. And who cares if he used CS2 to fight? thats part of his ability thats like saying "oh my god if Kakashi never used Sharingan he woudl've never defeated Kisame" Kakashi wasnt born with Sharingan, and it certainly enhances his abilities, does this mean kakashi is any less awesome? NO. Why because Kishimoto MEANT for Kakashi to have the stupid sharingain just like he meant for Sasuke to have cursed seal and for naruto to have kyuubi. Thats why i neer bitch about Naruto having kyuubi, because thats as much a part of who he is as acharacter as him being an over energetic dumbass.

    mmmm its called "THE CURSED "SEAL", and its a special form of sealing jutsu a forbidden jutsu. and even if its called cursed jutsu it still a friggin jutsu. look it up. Orochimaru wasnt born with the ability to give ppl that mark, he got the know how from studying Juugo and then applied and converted it into a jutsu.

    and its a friggin sealing jutsu cuz it leaves that "seal" mark. If u think about it logically u'd assume that a "sealing" jutsu is only for entrapping something (is that even a word?) but if u think outside of the box a "sealing" jutsu could very well mean any jutsu that leaves a seal on the body of the user or target. Orochimaru was an expert of seals and sealing jutsu, he had a talent for it.

    also ur a little off on the effect of CS2 and Bijuu boosters. They dont increase ur skills, they enhance ur chakra and speed. this is the only thing we can tell for certain. Sasuke's sharingan has NEVER EVER been shown to be affected by the cursed seal, on the other hand the OPPOSITE has been proven correct, in the chunnin exam when he was warned not to use Sharingan as it can activate the CS.
    Last edited by K-oz; 08-10-2007 at 04:23 AM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    mmmmmm how do we know that CS2 is not a jutsu ?
    actually now that u make me think bout it ur wrong
    it IS a jutsu.

    it's a sealing jutsu. remember Orochimaru inflicted it on Sasuke.

    Its just a whole different special type of jutsu. keep in mind that the cursed seal KILLS people. Its not just a simple gift if it were orochimaru would've had a legion of those cursed seal bastards attacking konoha one after the other.

    the cursed seal is said to be a forbidden....(yeah u guessed it) JUTSU!

    so yes it is a jutsu. like any other.
    ON that note, LEE LEARNED THE JUTSU, SASUKE DID NOT. There is a difference between learning and taking. You cant argue on that note.

    also ur a little off on the effect of CS2 and Bijuu boosters. They dont increase ur skills, they enhance ur chakra and speed. this is the only thing we can tell for certain. Sasuke's sharingan has NEVER EVER been shown to be affected by the cursed seal, on the other hand the OPPOSITE has been proven correct, in the chunnin exam when he was warned not to use Sharingan as it can activate the CS.
    Thats true, but im talking about now. The C2 does not effect sasuke but makes him more powerful. NO way would sasuke win if he didnt have c2, wanna know why. He used up all his chakra with the C2. Its only logical to conclude he wouldnt have anough to beat deidra w/o C2. Same can be said how sasuke would of easily beaten naruto in the first fight if naruto didnt have his bijuu.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-10-2007 at 04:26 AM.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    yes he ONLY used CS2 to fly up to where deidara was. Why? because as we've seen he has PERFECT control of the cursed seal now and he never remained in CS2 form when he attacked he was always normal in his fight with deidara unless defending. And who cares if he used CS2 to fight? thats part of his ability thats like saying "oh my god if Kakashi never used Sharingan he woudl've never defeated Kisame" Kakashi wasnt born with Sharingan, and it certainly enhances his abilities, does this mean kakashi is any less awesome? NO. Why because Kishimoto MEANT for Kakashi to have the stupid sharingain just like he meant for Sasuke to have cursed seal and for naruto to have kyuubi. Thats why i neer bitch about Naruto having kyuubi, because thats as much a part of who he is as acharacter as him being an over energetic dumbass.

    mmmm its called "THE CURSED "SEAL", and its a special form of sealing jutsu a forbidden jutsu. and even if its called cursed jutsu it still a friggin jutsu. look it up. Orochimaru wasnt born with the ability to give ppl that mark, he got the know how from studying Juugo and then applied and converted it into a jutsu.

    and its a friggin sealing jutsu cuz it leaves that "seal" mark. If u think about it logically u'd assume that a "sealing" jutsu is only for entrapping something (is that even a word?) but if u think outside of the box a "sealing" jutsu could very well mean any jutsu that leaves a seal on the body of the user or target. Orochimaru was an expert of seals and sealing jutsu, he had a talent for it.

    also ur a little off on the effect of CS2 and Bijuu boosters. They dont increase ur skills, they enhance ur chakra and speed. this is the only thing we can tell for certain. Sasuke's sharingan has NEVER EVER been shown to be affected by the cursed seal, on the other hand the OPPOSITE has been proven correct, in the chunnin exam when he was warned not to use Sharingan as it can activate the CS.

    you really are a sasuke fanboy, and that is exactly what i said about the kyubi and cursed seal, i said the amplifies the chakra and abilities, am not say it give them skills of their own

    okay if it was a seal as you said what did the curse seal seal on sasuke's body, so if it is a jutsu everybody can learn it and can start using it on people, and also he deactivated the cursed seal in the fight with deidara because one wing was cut of otherwise he would have used it throught the fight

    also one more thing a sealing jutsu is the kind of jutsu kakshi used on sasuke to try and seal the curse mark, and another example, is the type orochimaru used on naruto in the forest to seal the kyubbi chakra from leaking out, it was called the five gram seal, now THAT is a sealing jutsu

  8. #28
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    So why do you complain about the CS2? Every Ninja has their own "thing" and the cursed seal is just one of Sasuke's. If you're just gonna say that he wouldn't have won against Deidara without it, then that's like saying:

    Neji/Hinata wouldn't have won any of his/her fights without Byakugan.
    Kakashi wouldn't have won any of his fights without Sharingan.
    Shino wouldn't have won any of his fights without insects.
    Kiba wouldn't have won any of his fights without Akamaru.
    Kankuro wouldn't have won any of his fights without his puppets.
    Gaara wouldn't have won any of his fights without sand.

  9. #29
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    So why do you complain about the CS2? Every Ninja has their own "thing" and the cursed seal is just one of Sasuke's. If you're just gonna say that he wouldn't have won against Deidara without it, then that's like saying:

    Neji/Hinata wouldn't have won any of his/her fights without Byakugan.
    Kakashi wouldn't have won any of his fights without Sharingan.
    Shino wouldn't have won any of his fights without insects.
    Kiba wouldn't have won any of his fights without Akamaru.
    Kankuro wouldn't have won any of his fights without his puppets.
    Gaara wouldn't have won any of his fights without sand.
    And Lee wouldn't have won his fights without his legs. =D

    Dynamic Entry with nubs. XD

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    ON that note, LEE LEARNED THE JUTSU, SASUKE DID NOT. There is a difference between learning and taking. You cant argue on that note.
    Ummm whats your point? Kakashi doesnt technically "learn" the jutsus he copies. He "takes' 'em lol im sure those nin get really pissed when they face Kakashi, all those jutsus they worked so hard to learn and Kakashi just blams copies it like its nothing.

    Anyway u right ther'es a difference but really whats the big deal? It's a shonen manga the ends justify the means. Sasuke was "INFLICTED" with the CURSED seal. I put those words in caps because that thing is a friggin disease man, lol its like sasuke has a mean mean skin rash that just wont go away. he LEARNED to deal wit it and control it to his benefit. A


    Thats true, but im talking about now. The C2 does not effect sasuke but makes him more powerful. NO way would sasuke win if he didnt have c2, wanna know why. He used up all his chakra with the C2. Its only logical to conclude he wouldnt have anough to beat deidra w/o C2. Same can be said how sasuke would of easily beaten naruto in the first fight if naruto didnt have his bijuu.
    Who's to say that CS2 doesnt have an adverse effect on him? Did u forget what the Sound 5 were saying about CS2 and why they dont stay in that form all day every day?
    Go back a couple hundred chapters and read up bro, CS2 is more dangerous to the user than CS1. I'm sure it was no easy task bringin it under control. I'm sure this is why Sasuke doesnt remain in CS2 form for long periods of time. And you can try to say that CS2 was the only reason he ever won every fight he ever been in, which i kno for a fact that aint true simply ur ignoring a whole bunch of things.
    But even so, SO WHAT? its his friggin ability. I never complained when Naruto used the kyuubi chakra to summon Gamabunta to defeat the coolest n strongest character ever Gaara! my personal #1 favorite. lol
    Why? Cuz he heck Kishimoto wanted Naruto to have the kyuubi as an ability so who am i to question it. If we are gonna start complaining about things like this I may as well complain about Tsunade, damn her for healing Rock Lee's leg! if it werent for Tsunade healing his leg he'd never been able to fight now and beat (name random person here). It's all cuz of that stupid leg!

    get my drift?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    So why do you complain about the CS2? Every Ninja has their own "thing" and the cursed seal is just one of Sasuke's. If you're just gonna say that he wouldn't have won against Deidara without it, then that's like saying:

    Neji/Hinata wouldn't have won any of his/her fights without Byakugan.
    Kakashi wouldn't have won any of his fights without Sharingan.
    Shino wouldn't have won any of his fights without insects.
    Kiba wouldn't have won any of his fights without Akamaru.
    Kankuro wouldn't have won any of his fights without his puppets.
    Gaara wouldn't have won any of his fights without sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    And Lee wouldn't have won his fights without his legs. =D

    Dynamic Entry with nubs. XD
    lmao hahaa u guys had the same thought as me. lol kewl

    and didnt i already explain the thing about the sealing jutsu? (in reasponse to that other guy)
    Last edited by K-oz; 08-10-2007 at 04:43 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Sai's brother *possible if true*
    By Jinoh in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Rokudou Sennin and pein true power
    By dragonfang in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 08:20 PM
  3. Alternate Naruto manga beginning?
    By Neocaster in forum Naruto
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:21 AM
  4. Uchiha Itachi's TRUE Intentions
    By oOYourdadOo in forum Naruto
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •