Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104
  1. #11
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Why is Naruto an exception? He wasn't born with the Kyuubi, and even though he got it soon after birth, it isn't a natural part of him. Its just like how the CS isn't a natural part of Sasuke, and Nejis control CS isn't a natural part of him.

  2. #12
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    You can't just count out Sasuke because of the CS2. He is defidentally a genious.

    He quicklky discovered the weakness to, and countered Deidara's clay bombs, struck his Kunsagi into the ground to disable the land mines, countered the almighty C4 Garuda, and survived an explosion that he couldn't outrun. None of that had anything to do with the cursed seal.

    I wouldn't count Rock Lee as much of a genious, but more of a hard-worker/trainer. None of the other rookies have shown much potential for it though, with the obvious exception of Shikamaru.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Why is Naruto an exception? He wasn't born with the Kyuubi, and even though he got it soon after birth, it isn't a natural part of him. Its just like how the CS isn't a natural part of Sasuke, and Nejis control CS isn't a natural part of him.
    when you are a baby it does sooner or later become part of you. that is why naruto's emotions controls the kyuubi's chakra, one cannot live without the other w/o using that akatsuki technique.

    Ok let me make this clearer, Im referring to people are self-conscious when recieving the power.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  4. #14
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    when you are a baby it does sooner or later become part of you. that is why naruto's emotions controls the kyuubi's chakra, one cannot live without the other w/o using that akatsuki technique.

    Ok let me make this clearer, Im referring to people are self-conscious when recieving the power.
    Oh, so you're bullshitting so Naruto can keep his power up, I gotcha.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    551
    Okay.

    1. Just because this is your thread it doesn't mean that you're allowed to defy all logic and reason. If this thread is based on stupidity, then guess what? Thats shit-posting! Yay!

    2. Sasuke never "needed" the CS2. The only times he used it was as a sheild and to fly from the hilt of the sword. In which he never needed to do either, because as for the flying from the sword, that was just a test to see whether or not the earth technique was susceptible to lightning. And even if he did need wings, he made one purely out of snakes, so I guess anything works huh? And as for the shield, he could have used the traveling through space technique that he used to get away from the final explosion, also giving him time to think up of a counter-attack after seeing Deidera's technique.

    I'm no longer going to post in this thread because its a waste of time, but if you want to continue thrashing me for being right and you being wrong then go ahead and do so.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Oh, so you're bullshitting so Naruto can keep his power up, I gotcha.
    You cant do something you are born with, Sasuke had a choice with the c2, he made the decision of wanting it. If oro succeed stealing the sharingan, He wanted it, it was a decision he made to gather the power. You cant balme people who are already born with something

    1. Just because this is your thread it doesn't mean that you're allowed to defy all logic and reason. If this thread is based on stupidity, then guess what? Thats shit-posting! Yay!

    2. Sasuke never "needed" the CS2. The only times he used it was as a sheild and to fly from the hilt of the sword. In which he never needed to do either, because as for the flying from the sword, that was just a test to see whether or not the earth technique was susceptible to lightning. And even if he did need wings, he made one purely out of snakes, so I guess anything works huh? And as for the shield, he could have used the traveling through space technique that he used to get away from the final explosion, also giving him time to think up of a counter-attack after seeing Deidera's technique.

    I'm no longer going to post in this thread because its a waste of time, but if you want to continue thrashing me for being right and you being wrong then go ahead and do so.
    what bullshit? I just said you cant change something you are born with, not concious decision to acheive that power. Sasuke WANTED the c2, get the point?

    If sasuke doesnt need c2 then why would he use it? that wouldnt make any sense, He would of been blown up if it wasnt for his wings long before . and he would of ran outta chakra earlier. Thats what the c2 does, gives you more chakra
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    You can't just count out Sasuke because of the CS2. He is defidentally a genious.

    He quicklky discovered the weakness to, and countered Deidara's clay bombs, struck his Kunsagi into the ground to disable the land mines, countered the almighty C4 Garuda, and survived an explosion that he couldn't outrun. None of that had anything to do with the cursed seal.

    I wouldn't count Rock Lee as much of a genious, but more of a hard-worker/trainer. None of the other rookies have shown much potential for it though, with the obvious exception of Shikamaru.
    that is true he is genius, but the thing is, he wouldn't be able to take down deidra w/o it. Remember the bombs that blew his wings. Also used his wings as a snake to grab on a tree.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-10-2007 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  7. #17
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    You cant do something you are born with, Sasuke had a choice with the c2, he made the decision of wanting it. If oro succeed stealing the sharingan, He wanted it, it was a decision he made to gather the power. You cant balme people who are already born with something



    what bullshit? I just said you cant change something you are born with, not concious decision to acheive that power. Sasuke WANTED the c2, get the point?

    If sasuke doesnt need c2 then why would he use it? that wouldnt make any sense, He would of been blown up if it wasnt for his wings long before . and he would of ran outta chakra earlier. Thats what the c2 does, gives you more chakra
    ------------------------------------------


    that is true he is genius, but the thing is, he wouldn't be able to take down deidra w/o it. Remember the bombs that blew his wings. Also used his wings as a snake to grab on a tree.
    Oh, you wanna use that excuse do you? Alright, one, Sasuke didn't want it, it was forced on him, just as the Kyuubi was forced on Naruto. Second, though he went asking for more power, so did Naruto. He asked the Kyuubi to give him power, which the Kyuubi did. So any excuse you want to make for Naruto, usually can be applied to Sasuke, especially with the parallelism of the Kyuubi and CS.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Oh, you wanna use that excuse do you? Alright, one, Sasuke didn't want it, it was forced on him, just as the Kyuubi was forced on Naruto. Second, though he went asking for more power, so did Naruto. He asked the Kyuubi to give him power, which the Kyuubi did. So any excuse you want to make for Naruto, usually can be applied to Sasuke, especially with the parallelism of the Kyuubi and CS.
    Kakashi sealed the curse seal, Sasuke decided to break that seal. Since so many people want jinchuuriki's to be included, ill include them, Naruto w/o the bijuu is a weak ninja, Gaara would lose the ability to use his sand shield skin. and Sand blocking all attacks.

    I believe Shikamaru and Itachi are the greatest geniuses
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-10-2007 at 03:21 AM.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    ROFLMAOOO so much crap goin on in this thread

    lol Zetta u are soooo wrong bro just making a thread dont mean u own it lol

    and on another note let me clarify something to you
    almost everyone in shonen cartoons/manga receives power boosts sum way or another that arent naturally given to them.

    If u wanna start including ppl then u should also include Rock Lee, because the whole "Gates" thing is the BIGGEST and STRONGEST power boost in the whole damn manga. just look at wut it did for Rock Lee in his fight against Gaara. Heck Sasuke only wishes he could get that much power otu of CS2

    it seems to me that u have sumthing against Sasuke and CS2 lol and on top of that u seem to be a big deidara fan. Admit it Sasuke pwned Deidara. We all discussed this before on a previous thread.

    Sasuke told Deidara when he explained that he was just testing a theory that he had OTHER OPTIONS the whole time. he had more than 2 ways of taking out deidara. We got to see one of them. Sasuke is the truest genius of them all.

    Shikamaru is a genius yes but he's never gonna be on Sasuke's level not even in his wildest dreams. Sasuke ahs TRUE genius able to apply himself in any situation and maximize himself

  10. #20
    What, I already know Diedra got pwned, Sasuke is one of my favourite characters. I also know naruto cant beat sasuke at this current stage and such. That gate thing is a JUTSU, C2 is not a jutsu, thats the difference





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Similar Threads

  1. Sai's brother *possible if true*
    By Jinoh in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Rokudou Sennin and pein true power
    By dragonfang in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 08:20 PM
  3. Alternate Naruto manga beginning?
    By Neocaster in forum Naruto
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:21 AM
  4. Uchiha Itachi's TRUE Intentions
    By oOYourdadOo in forum Naruto
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •