Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

True Geniuses, Naruto played out in the alternate dimension

EDIT:

I would just like to comment on the true geniuses, like shikamaru, neiji, rock lee....etc...

Im referring to people who use the abilties they are born with. Not people who have acquired extra power by making a self-concious decision to give them a boost. Like sasuke having c2 for example. He wanted the C2,another example in the anime filler episode where the guy stole the chakra stone so he can have a lot of chakra etc..

No Jinchuurikis cause from what we know they really arent geniuses
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-10-2007 at 03:19 AM.

Itachi is the ultimate genius ;p i wish he beats Sasuke again and that Akatsuki acomplish there plans of world domination... "Greed is good" lol

lol yea, Uchiha itachi is a freakin beast

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post

I wanna talk about the True genius who didnt have that extra power boost. How do you think the manga would of played out if they didnt have these power boosts?
    Im sorry but your post makes little to no sense. You just said you want to talk about the people who to don't have the power boost, and yet your question is about the people who originally did have the power boost?

And sasuke would of been long dead if he didnt have his C2.

Hehe, no he wouldn't be dead. They consider him a genius for his sharingan, which has actually served more useful throughout the series. And if you consider that a power boost, then wouldn't Neji's Byakyuugen be a power boost as well?

Orochimaru would of accomplished his goal of the sharingan,Naruto goes 9 tails to kill orochimaru. 9 tails is freed. and it takes all of akatsuki to defeat nine tails and accomplish there goals.
    This part I really don't get. You were originally trying to imagine what would happen if the characters didn't have the power boost; but you're saying that it would end up with the 9 tails would have broken free and been defeated, even though according to you the 9 tails is a power boost itself?

Edit: Obviously Itachi isn't the ultimate genius if important villains trying to obtain power are such as Orochimaru and Tobi are announcing that Sasuke is a bigger genius.
    Last edited by Whitebeard; 08-10-2007 at 01:22 AM.

Shikamaru, hands down.

Uhh...Doesn't Neji's Byakugan count as a power boost he was born with? I mean any Kekkai Genkai is kind of a crutch (Or can be).

Now if you were saying Lee, Shikamaru, etc. I get what you're saying.

...Naruto is many things but a genius is not amoung them
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Im sorry but your post makes little to no sense. You just said you want to talk about the people who to don't have the power boost, and yet your question is about the people who originally did have the power boost?
    jeez not another sasuke fanboy.........Anyways, a power boost is someone with additional cheap strength without being BORN with it. Being born into something isnt in the criteria, its like sasuke's c2 for example. thats a power boost.

Hehe, no he wouldn't be dead. They consider him a genius for his sharingan, which has actually served more useful throughout the series. And if you consider that a power boost, then wouldn't Neji's Byakyuugen be a power boost as well?
    ahh yea he would, Deidra would of pwned sasuke if he didnt use c2. Neiji is a blood line limit, what sasuke has a bloodline limit + C2. C2 being the power boost

This part I really don't get. You were originally trying to imagine what would happen if the characters didn't have the power boost; but you're saying that it would end up with the 9 tails would have broken free and been defeated, even though according to you the 9 tails is a power boost itself?

Edit: Obviously Itachi isn't the ultimate genius if important villains trying to obtain power are such as Orochimaru and Tobi are announcing that Sasuke is a bigger genius.
    read my posts above what i mean by power boost. Being born with something is out of the criteria. its the shit you get after you were born.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

jeez not another sasuke fanboy.........Anyways, a power boost is someone with additional cheap strength without being BORN with it. Being born into something isnt in the criteria, its like sasuke's c2 for example. thats a power boost.
    1. Trying to make sense of your senseless argument does not make me a Sasuke fan boy.
    2. Sasuke received the CS2 in the mid 200's chapters. He has done fine up until that point. And once again, I must repeat myself, people consider him a genius for his sharingan. The whole point of the battle between Deidera was that the sharingan was superior to his clay abilities. The sharingan was much more useful in seeing Deidera's chakra and avoiding the bombs than the CS2 which only enabled him to fly. Have you been paying attention at all? Do you even understand the meaning of the fight?

read my posts above what i mean by power boost. Being born with something is out of the criteria. its the shit you get after you were born.
    By the way, sorry to take a massive shit on your party, but if you haven't noticed the Kyuubi isn't a part of Naruto's talent. Naruto wasn't even born with the Kyuubi as an ability, the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. So obviously the Kyuubi is a whole other entity.

When ppl say naruto can win because of the ninetails or is only strong beacause of it, i think they're wrong. First of all, the ninetails prevents naruto from using his chakra at its full potential and remember when yamato told naruto that they sealed the ninetails in him because he was the only one strong enough to handle it. And yes the ninetails heals naruto, but dont forget, now he faces stronger opponents and when he faces stronger opponents he transforms into four tails and that damages his body a lot. So overall i think the ninetails is a weakness for naruto. What's gonna probably happen is that they'll extract the ninetails from naruto, he'll get saved somehow, then he'll be able to use his chakra at full potentiel and because of that he'll get stronger and i'm pretty sure that will allow his bloodline limit to surface.(im pretty sure he has one, pretty sure pein has one too, just look at his eyes and i'm pretty sure theyre gonna have the same one cause naruto and pein are probably related). And don't forget he learned kagebunshin and he wasnt even a genin, learned rasengan an A class jutsu while still a genin and learned the wind rasengan which is an S class justsu(he did all this without having to rely on the power of the ninetails) and he tricked a lot of foes in battles too like zabuza, kiba, neji, kakuzu... he may be goofy but he's somewhat of a genius in some certain areas

Sasuke received the CS2 in the mid 200's chapters. He has done fine up until that point. And once again, I must repeat myself, people consider him a genius for his sharingan. The whole point of the battle between Deidera was that the sharingan was superior to his clay abilities. The sharingan was much more useful in seeing Deidera's chakra and avoiding the bombs than the CS2 which only enabled him to fly. Have you been paying attention at all? Do you even understand the meaning of the fight?
    By the way, sorry to take a massive shit on your party, but if you haven't noticed the Kyuubi isn't a part of Naruto's talent. Naruto wasn't even born with the Kyuubi as an ability, the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. So obviously the Kyuubi is a whole other entity.
    jeez stop being so literal, you know what i ment, it was sealed when he was a baby ok. Look its my thread and im making the rules of what the hell im talking about. Go make your own thread and do what you want.

the damn show is called naruto so he is an exception outta this whole wacky scenerio.

Ok, did you read the fight, Sasuke w/o c2 would of Lost, He would been blown to pieces, Sasuke used one of his wings to block a bomb, Imagine if he didnt have c2 , means no wings, means he would of gotten blown up