Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Pain's going to use the 3 sannin body + Minato body + Madara's body when he's done then Kisame as well.

Isn't more likely that he'll use Kakashi's body?

Don't forget he'll go scrape up Sasori's pieces and use his body, then go grab Chiyo's body, who both in turn will use their puppets and pain will send his Necromancer army out to go prove his godliness by creating massive crop circles in all the neighboring villages.

Sarcasm aside, I don't want to speculate on this issue because we'll find out soon enough. I Can say that I hope it will happen. Giving some more screentime to Jiraiya as a badguy? *thumbs up*
    Screw his resting in peace, MY entertainment is more important than J-man's "pride" or his "Honorable Death" (what's honorable about dying anyway?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Pain's going to use the 3 sannin body + Minato body + Madara's body when he's done then Kisame as well.
    i dont think it matters whos body pain uses.. they will still be controlled by pain. he could use the weakest ninja and still make them bad ass
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i dont think it matters whos body pain uses.. they will still be controlled by pain. he could use the weakest ninja and still make them bad ass
    Actualy, I beleive a strongest body will be stronger then a weaker body. A body with a bigger chakra stamina ect would last longuer then a weakling.

is that so....

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Actualy, I beleive a strongest body will be stronger then a weaker body. A body with a bigger chakra stamina ect would last longuer then a weakling.
    They all have the same chakra source as can be inferred form the last chapter when Pein used his big jutsu and had to de activate the bodies for the extra chakra, so i would say they would be the same strength no matter what body.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I wonder if Pain even uses the bodies of ninjas he fights personally. The bodies we've seen so far have been sent to him, not killed by him directly. Also, as we saw with that first corpse, they retain their scars.