Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Elements

^^ like it says he COULD use any technique, not he knows every technique.
    that would be impossible: what if i create a new tech right now, does he instantaneously know it also???
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Hyuga Neji wind wind and more wind also some earth type would be nice

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Ino - water for watering flowers & such

Ahahahaha Ino is garbo well kind of

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    Ino - water for watering flowers & such
    hahaha.. good one!

It's a fact that Tsunade has at least Lightning:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/164/16/
    It's from when Tsunade fought Kabuto before the Tsunade and Jiraiya vs Orochimaru battle

and Wind and Water for Naruto, because his mother was from the "Whirlpool Country" and his father's name was "Namikaze Minato". "Kaze" as we all know by now means "Wind" and "Nami" I believe means "Waves".
    Last edited by erratic; 12-14-2008 at 01:28 PM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    Hyuga Neji wind wind and more wind also some earth type would be nice
    You sir know your shit lol! I'm 100% sure Neji is Wind and maybe 2nd earth. That Chakra tornado thing he does now has to be a Wind Jutsu!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    You sir know your shit lol! I'm 100% sure Neji is Wind and maybe 2nd earth. That Chakra tornado thing he does now has to be a Wind Jutsu!
    That technique Neji does doesn't have to be wind. If it was Wind, he would say "Futon: ____________", but he doesn't. For all we know it could just be chakra that he releases and propels towards the opponent. The Hyuuga are known for their Juuken taijutsu, so they don't necessarily have (or "need to use" I should say) any elemental affinities.

As for Lee, he can't have an elemental affinity because he can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu techniques, meaning he can't mold chakra.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    ^^ like it says he COULD use any technique, not he knows every technique.
    that would be impossible: what if i create a new tech right now, does he instantaneously know it also???
    I take it as... he COULD do it... if he wanted to...any technique any time he wanted.... plus I remember reading that he gave birth to all the jutsu or something like that

Orochimaru wanted to learn all the jutsu of the world... was this an impossible plan since new jutsus could potentially be created at any point?

The first two letters of "Naruto" are "Na". "Na" is sodium.

Since sodium is quite volatile and explodes violently when it reacts with water vapor in the air. This is similar to Naruto's personality. Sodium also burns bright yellow on the flame test, similar to Naruto's hair.

I therefore conclude that Naruto's 2nd element is sodium.