Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elements

The Elements

This Thread is created with the intent of fostering discussions, on what certain character's Elemental Predisposition are, not including those whom we already know. Please put their name and element(s). and the reasons why you think so.

e.g. Sakura - Water and Fire: she can be very cool and go with the flow but also bash down a mountain, plus she has a very hot temper!

Naruto - wind is already known but maybe also earth: he is flighty and a dreamer but, also very dependable and stable and immovable in his convictions.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Sasuke is fire and lightening I believe

Wow just fricking wow, I was trying to think of one and you made me realise something while trying to come up with a character. None of the other people in naruto's age group really does an element excluding Sasuke, and possibly Temari. Also I remember somewhere it said all Jounin have two elements. We haven't seen Gai use any (with exclusion of 6th gate flame), or Kurenai use any. Man. There's really no one to figure out.
    Neji: Wind, Water. He flows freely in battle like water. Wind because Kaiten could potentially be wind.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Sasuke is fire and lightening I believe
    yes, but i was looking for those we don't already know

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    Wow just fricking wow, I was trying to think of one and you made me realise something while trying to come up with a character. None of the other people in naruto's age group really does an element excluding Sasuke, and possibly Temari. Also I remember somewhere it said all Jounin have two elements. We haven't seen Gai use any (with exclusion of 6th gate flame), or Kurenai use any. Man. There's really no one to figure out.
    Neji: Wind, Water. He flows freely in battle like water. Wind because Kaiten could potentially be wind.
    If jounin have to have at least 2 elements... and Gaara is a Kage... I wonder what his are... earth and ?

If Gaara could do fire he could turn his sand into glass!

I thought of another one
    Lee - Fire and Earth, the fire of youth and the fists of stone.

this will be mine
    garra: wind and earth
    tsunade: earth and water
    orochimaru:wind, earth and fire
    gai i think he have fire
    hinata water
    the rest of the clan i think r difficult to tell they use the ying and yang chakra like yamato say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I Think Orochimaru is at the rinnegan status in terms of Elements because what jutsu have we not seen him do ... i think he knows every single jutsu there is in mankind

Sig By Damon Max

Lee: Water
    Like bruce lee said, Be like water, flow gently most of the time, but crash down hard when u need to.

byakuya, Oro doesn't know every single jutsu there is, that was only his goal which he couldn't accomplish. Only the rinnegan allows for that.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Lee: Water
    Like bruce lee said, Be like water, flow gently most of the time, but crash down hard when u need to.

byakuya, Oro doesn't know every single jutsu there is, that was only his goal which he couldn't accomplish. Only the rinnegan allows for that.
    yea i know i was bein a lil sarcastic lol -- i was just saying that i think he knows the most jutsu out of everybody we've seen so far ... but who knows though maybe pein surpassed him

Sig By Damon Max