Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Making your own anime/manga

If you were going to make an anime what would it be about.I have always wanted to make my own anime but due to my sucky drawings i have never been able to but i'm still learning. So this thread is just a expansion of my Anime v.s American cartoon thread and i'm trying to prove that anyone has the potential to make a cartoon as good as anyone else just post your anime idea and then we will post a rating of this anime from a scale of 1-10.So plz send your posts

My imagination is horrible so I would borrow elements from other mangas. For instance I would borrow Kishimoto's plot hole no jutsu and Oda's artwork skills.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Guerriero actually plans on making his own manga. It's about soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    My imagination is horrible so I would borrow elements from other mangas. For instance I would borrow Kishimoto's plot hole no jutsu and Oda's artwork skills.
    Same goes for me. I think I would just take -unconsciously- some elements from One Piece, Naruto, Century Boys, Bleach, Catoblepas... I'd be a bad mangaka.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Same goes for me. I think I would just take -unconsciously- some elements from One Piece, Naruto, Century Boys, Bleach, Catoblepas... I'd be a bad mangaka.
    Yeah many mangakas take some elements from alot of other manga.There is nothing new under the sun.Bleach could be compared to Yu Yu Hakusho because they have similar elements. There is a thin line between copying and being inspired.Plus you guys
    are proving my theory wrong that anyone can make a good manga so plz post one

OK let me start one then. The General idea of the story is a kid in his 20's joins the Japanese police force and is assigned a special case because of the way he looks. He looks like a high school student and the police need him to enroll in the school to check and monitor gang members in the school which have started an upraise. While dealing with school all over again and his police friends making fun of him he gets close to four girls which all want to date him. One of the girls is suppose to be his sister but isn’t, the police force wanted him to have a fake family to make it more believable that he is a high school student. His fake family is made up of a grandmother which doesn’t say much and that sometimes causes her to seem dead and his almost always hyper sister which is in love with him which creates awkward moments in the manga. Well tell me what you think if it’s good I’ll finish the story
    Last edited by Diesuke; 08-09-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Do it good and the constantly "dead" grandma will probably crack me up. Originality ++ that one.

So its going to include insect love thats not really insect then. Sounds fun. Bring in a humping dog and the family is complete

It's interesting, but kinda reminds me of Full Metal Panic, with the soldier infiltrating a school. Does the girl know she is supposed to be his family member? It sounds kind of messy.

Yeah i have fans lol maybe i'll finish the story since i'm posting it here maybe you can give me ideas

Its his fake family so she isn't his real sister.She only acts like his sister when other people are around
    Last edited by Diesuke; 08-10-2007 at 02:51 AM.

Is she part of the police force too?

S^3MASTER├ŚLANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    oh man id read that manga! it sounds interesting, i dont really feel a FMP remake because its a ploice officer and im sure that your character isnt as hands on and dead serious like agent sagura, more like a funny good going kinda a guy, who doesnt realy know how to solve situation ahead of time, but figures it out as he goes kinda guy, sounds intresting, ide love to read more!!!

S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!