Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is an action comedy and romantic comedy film directed by Edgar Wright based on the comic book series Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley. The film is about Scott Pilgrim (Michael Cera) meeting the girl of his dreams, Ramona Flowers (Mary Elizabeth Winstead). In order to win Ramona over, Scott learns that he must battle Ramona's seven evil exes, who are coming to kill him.

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this. I'm heading out to see it soon. I'm sure it will be awesome having read the graphic novels. Anyone else enjoy it or are you still on the fence?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    What's with "I'm surprised no one has made a X of this" Blah blah, lol not like it's the greatest thing ever man.

BUT, i did go see it last night, Midnight Premier bitches. And i really liked it, i either knew that no.1 it would be real good, or no.2 it would really suck. I know you can use that type of logic with any movie, but it's different for this movie and Michael Cera as an actor. But this movie was pretty awesome actually. 7.5/10

Favorite part, the bass battle.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    What's with "I'm surprised no one has made a X of this" Blah blah, lol not like it's the greatest thing ever man.
    Manga fans and Scott Pilgrim fans tend to overlap since the novels are essentially Canadian manga. That's why I was surprised.

And yes, at least in my opinion Scott Pilgrim is the greatest Western graphic novel ever with the film being the best film based on a graphic novel ever.
    Last edited by Arisato-kun; 08-16-2010 at 06:28 AM.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Going to see it today, can't wait it looks amazing!
    "Wait you had a sexy phase?"
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

My brother saw it yesterday and he said 'The movie was not bad' Im going to see it wednesday , the trailer was quite good..

Set Made By Maximo .

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well I've never heard of this..but I do have $12.50 lying around somewhere so when I find it, I'll probably watch it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Went to see this with some friends, and it was a great movie. The way they blended the gaming aspects were very creative.

The little snippets where they used the style from the novels was especially awesome. Probably my favorite Michael Cera movie. Plus Mary Elizabeth Winstead makes everything better.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    just saw it, it was awesome