Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakraMaster View Post
    After Naruto finish his training with yamato i think naruto can control the 9tail, sasuke will provbly loose.
    you're wrong.

9 tails = Naruto dead & Kyuubi took over body
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ChakraMaster View Post
    After Naruto finish his training with yamato i think naruto can control the 9tail, sasuke will provbly loose.
    Yamato never trained him to control the Kyuubi, in fact, it was Yamato himself who kept the Kyuubi in check while Naruto leeched his power. Narutos been trainined to control up to 3 tails, no more. Though honestly, KN4-5 whatever is like Choujis red pill. It gives you power for awhile, but unless you can pull some bullshit miracle out of your ass, its going to kill you.

Jirairya was the one who taught naruto how to control the power of the kyuubi

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post

its said that sasuke's power is just above naruto's 4 tails. isit true? so what will happen if naruto goes 5 tails? i dun think sasuke can supress the kyubi's chakra when its opened up to 5 tails. what will sasuke do, if he is in that situation? even if sasuke goes out full like using his CS2, his sharingan n wateva else he has, i dun think sasuke can just beat naruto.. of course the great sharingan can predict all the movements of naruto, but still the kyubi's chakra will react differently like wat it did in CHAPTER 231(sasuke n naruto'f fight) and CHAPTER 294 (naruto n orochimaru's fight) . he just cant escape from all the attacks naruto does. so.. u've all experinced people here... can u predict what might happen?? or sasuke will use his skills that he has not show yet?? or sasuke will just get pawned ?
    Welcome to the community.

First at all I have never been said that Sasuke was stronger than Naruto in four tails or in five tails. Orochimaru just said that you can't beat sasuke like this ( in the right translation). We have seen Bijuu losing against Akatsuki member and tha means doest that mean that the members of akatsuki are stronger than a bijuu itself?, short answer is not. A bijuu might have an bestial or demonic strenght and an amazing source of chakra, but a bijuu is a beast after all and they are not good at planning. Naruto went became a four tailed yokou and he lost control of himself. Basically he adpoted the personality of the Kyubi while he was a four tails youku. What we have seen so far from Akatsuki is mind over power. They use X strategy for each bijuu or jinkurichi and defeats them. They might have a strategy for Naruto too.

Now to anwser your question. If Naruto goes in five tails at the moment, it would be harder for Yamato to supress kyubi Chakra and recover Naruto. Yamato said that his Abilities are not equal to shodaime's abilities, so four tails youku form might be the represenation of the limit of kyubi's chakra that he can supress. Probably Kohona would have to decide between killing naruto or waiting till he calm himself.

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    you're wrong.

9 tails = Naruto dead & Kyuubi took over body
    We can't say that yet, those are assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post

First at all I have never been said that Sasuke was stronger than Naruto in four tails or in five tails. Orochimaru just said that you can't beat sasuke like this ( in the right translation). We have seen Bijuu losing against Akatsuki member and tha means doest that mean that the members of akatsuki are stronger than a bijuu itself?, short answer is not. A bijuu might have an bestial or demonic strenght and an amazing source of chakra, but a bijuu is a beast after all and they are not good at planning. Naruto went became a four tailed yokou and he lost control of himself. Basically he adpoted the personality of the Kyubi while he was a four tails youku. What we have seen so far from Akatsuki is mind over power. They use X strategy for each bijuu or jinkurichi and defeats them. They might have a strategy for Naruto too.

Now to anwser your question. If Naruto goes in five tails at the moment, it would be harder for Yamato to supress kyubi Chakra and recover Naruto. Yamato said that his Abilities are not equal to shodaime's abilities, so four tails youku form might be the represenation of the limit of kyubi's chakra that he can supress. Probably Kohona would have to decide between killing naruto or waiting till he calm himself.

I really like your answer Alterno, very well put, i would also like to add, Its usually two akatsuki vs 1 jinchuuriki. And akatsuki obvioulsy have the advantage.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post

Naruto using 5 tails in the first place is an assumption. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Maybe because Yamato said it did? He even said he was surprised that KN4 could move at all, so adding more of the shit that made it slow in the first place would probably make it slower.
    yamato said he was surprised naruto can still move he didn't say the kyubbi couldn't move.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    yamato said he was surprised naruto can still move he didn't say the kyubbi couldn't move.
    Yamato said: "With that kind of chakra wrapped around your body... but why is he able to move?" That tells us that normally he shouldn't be able to move, and with the addition of more of that substance, moving should be even harder.

alterno has given the best answer ever and deidara pritty much says the same thing when he talks about the sanbii being weaker than a jinchuriki because it lacks the intelegence to use power proply.

just because oro says naruto cannot win doesnt meen he would lose either it would just be a stalemate until naruto masters fourtails and has controle over all that power.

p.s shortening his life is no where neer saying he will die it just meens he loseses some time doing it.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

basically sasuke gets owned?