Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto What will happen to sasuke, if naruto goes 5 tail??

im new here and this is my 1st post. sry if i say anything wrong n im not trying to diss any sasuke fan boys/ girls.

i've read in alot of other forums, which i cant remember . its said that sasuke's power is just above naruto's 4 tails. isit true? so what will happen if naruto goes 5 tails? i dun think sasuke can supress the kyubi's chakra when its opened up to 5 tails. what will sasuke do, if he is in that situation? even if sasuke goes out full like using his CS2, his sharingan n wateva else he has, i dun think sasuke can just beat naruto.. of course the great sharingan can predict all the movements of naruto, but still the kyubi's chakra will react differently like wat it did in CHAPTER 231(sasuke n naruto'f fight) and CHAPTER 294 (naruto n orochimaru's fight) . he just cant escape from all the attacks naruto does. so.. u've all experinced people here... can u predict what might happen?? or sasuke will use his skills that he has not show yet?? or sasuke will just get pawned ?

i agree with you on that
    we've seen sasuke going all out with his CS2 against deidara
    but we haven't seen naruto going 5, 6 or even 9 tails yet...
    implying that he probably will be stronger...
    i think that naruto will be stronger, but only IF he is 5< tails
    but we don't know what sasuke will come up with to counter naruto... maybe a CS3 or something? XD

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Theres also the point of what will happen to Naruto if he goes 5 tails, 4 tails was harsh enough on his body. It's also impossible to tell if Sasuke can take on the 5 tails since its power hasn't been displayed yet.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Theres also the point of what will happen to Naruto if he goes 5 tails, 4 tails was harsh enough on his body. It's also impossible to tell if Sasuke can take on the 5 tails since its power hasn't been displayed yet.
    exactly at this point 5 tails might mess up narutos body really badly. and also now naruto and sasuke are equal. gray fox also might be right. part of sasuke supressing nine tails chakra might be because of narut unwilling to seriously harm sasuke which would have happened
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-09-2007 at 04:58 PM.

but... sasuke didnt realy go all out during the fight with deidara. he did had some other jutsu or sumthing like that he didnt use. he didnt use his ultimate move. he was beaten up badly but so was deidara. during the time, he was fully using his sharingan n cs2.. n he used very few jutsus ... he MUST HAVE learved alot of stuff from ORO.. so.. i dun think he went all out during that fite... but what can he do to counter naruto's attack if naruto goes 5 , 6,7, 8 or even 9 like insane-azn said
    ------------------------------------------
    4 tails power was monstrous even for ORO himself...ORO could have died if yamato didnt stop naruto from being berserk..Archiel... u think sasuke wont survive?
    Last edited by sangar5729; 08-09-2007 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    4 tails power was monstrous even for ORO himself...ORO could have died if yamato didnt stop naruto from being berserk..Archiel... u think sasuke wont survive?
    Well, even if things get too rough for Sasuke then he knows how to escape, I'm actually more worried about Naruto if he goes 5 tails since at 4 tails he loses consciousness and can't control himself. Meaning he can't stop from being harmed (remember in 4 tail mode even his blood was evaporated and his skin was burnt)

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

It depends on whether or not he wants Naruto to die or not. If he wants him to die, he'd just leave him and let the Kyuubis chakra kill him. If he was feeling merciful that day, he'd do like he did at Oros and give the Kyuubi another bitch slap, and put him back in his place.

aha! but i dun think sasuke can make the kyubi chakra to go off juz like that... n yeah naruto might just die of with the kyubi chakra covering him....but.. can sasuke defeat naruto? lets just say sasuke doesnt wanna run off n wants to kill off naruto.. can sasuke even touch naruto if he goes 5 tails or more? n i realy wan c the 'JUTSU' which sasuke wanted to use on naruto n co in chapter 309. will that just mite be the 1 to kill naruto?

ur thoughts pls peeps!

Well he could just avoid him for awhile until he keels over. KN5 would most likely be like KN4 and be really freaking slow, so no worries. Just let it kill itself.

sasuke didnt do anything to kyyubii naruto that day naruto was the one stoping they kyyubii because he didnt want to go beserk and hurt sasiuke like he did to jiraiya and sakura so we still havent rearly seen if sasuke could take on the fourtails yet because when naruto uses the kyubii sasukes sharingan becomes useless and it would just be a fight of if i dnt knock the kyyubii out with some uber powerful jutsu or run its deffenetly guna kill me and we havent seen sasuke proform a jutsu like that yet his most powerful move from what weve seen is the chidori and that is useless because the kyyuubii chakra acts as a shield in four tails, so sasuke has to pullout a ubermove (if he has even got one and it will have to be a fire one too if he hopes of going head to head wiith the rasen-shuriken) in order to just stand a chance.

------------------------------

i hope sasuke has a move like that becoz it would just be terrible if naruto ends up killing him while beserking and it will traumatise the poor jinchuriki.
    Last edited by gray fox; 08-09-2007 at 03:44 PM.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!