Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    lol what he did to oro was stab him through a door while he was dying in a bed surrounded by pills and medical equiptment and naruto wont get in that state unless hes already got his asss whooped.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Hhhmmm meyby something is in that theory sasuke could use the transfer jutsu and only seal the kyubi in him , but its impossible because sasuke was saying that he hate the ninja that use other life to get his own points, i mean that sasuke was saying that he hate oro and itachi because they was playing with life.

couldn't saskuke use his sharigan to kill the kyuubi inside naruto, it would be easier than fighting naruto.
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    how do u know the 4 tails make him slow, and one if sauke was running away, naruto can extend his arm of chakra like he did when he was fighting sasuke in the river battle
    Maybe because Yamato said it did? He even said he was surprised that KN4 could move at all, so adding more of the shit that made it slow in the first place would probably make it slower.

Quote Originally Posted by dahdum9 View Post
    couldn't saskuke use his sharigan to kill the kyuubi inside naruto, it would be easier than fighting naruto.
    you cant kill the kyubi, if it is anything like the japanese legends its supposed to be immortal. and i doubt you can kill a kyubi with the sharingans genjutsu.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    you cant kill the kyubi, if it is anything like the japanese legends its supposed to be immortal. and i doubt you can kill a kyubi with the sharingans genjutsu.
    The Naruto Kyuubi isn't like that Myth Kyuubi. The Myth Kyuubi owns Naruto Kyuubi so bad its not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    The Naruto Kyuubi isn't like that Myth Kyuubi. The Myth Kyuubi owns Naruto Kyuubi so bad its not even funny.
    quoted for truth.
    Myth Kyuubi > Naruto's little fox
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Myth Kyuubis fuckin overpowered. I mean its not even funny how ridiculous its abilities are.

well, they are omniscient, can transform, have kitsune bi (fox fire), power over dreams, flight, and the creation of illusions so elaborate as to be almost indistinguishable from reality.Some tales speak of kitsune with even greater powers, able to bend time and space, drive people mad, or take fantastic shapes such as a tree of incredible height or a second moon in the sky Other kitsune have characteristics reminiscent of vampires or succubi and feed on the life or spirit of human beings, generally through sexual contact.

thank you wikipedia,

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

After Naruto finish his training with yamato i think naruto can control the 9tail, sasuke will provbly loose.