Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    S^3MASTERĂ—LANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    i think the question realy should be, what will happen to NARUTO if NARUTO goes 5 tails... i mean isnt that the state that he hurt jiraiya in? and he goes all berserk?

S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfoxes_21 View Post
    i think the question realy should be, what will happen to NARUTO if NARUTO goes 5 tails... i mean isnt that the state that he hurt jiraiya in? and he goes all berserk?
    No, 4 tails was what he hurt Jiraiya in. We've seen the damage 4 tails does to his body, just think of how bad off he'd be after 5. Truthfully, I dont think his body would hold up past 7 at best.

But now he dont realy must go to 5 tails iven if rasenshuriken was failed then he only go to 1 tail and do the same plus moving kyubi chakra so i dont think that he will go to that state. Shinkirou as you see the chakra hand was able to go all away after oro if you see so if sasuke whant to escepe ten naruto whould use 2 hands and 5 tails to catch him but meyby sasuke whould use the same with daidera (the black ball of energy yyyy sasuke whould need to use the same trick wtih daidera).

i dont think sasuke will be able to handle naruto in his 4tail form, since it was enough to kill oro-chi. If sasuke doesnt use his sharingan genjutsu then he is definately gonna die. I think sasuke is smart enough to avoid an all out fight with the 4tail out. genjutsu may be the only way to overcome narutos trasfomation, seeing how itachi a genjutsu master was assigned to capture him. if it could be done with brute force they would have had kisame do it since he has that merman strenght.

anyways if naruto goes 5 tails his death to begin with. if thats the case sasuke will just run away.

the thing is sasuke wont run! he juz wan kill off naruto cuz he is neusence( i duno hot spell it =_='') but, if he wants to kill naruto he gotta come up with sumthing better than 5 tails. n naruto wont let sasuke slip away juz like that even if sasuke puts a genjutsu on naruto, natuto will juz break from it, cuz the kyubi is even smarter(i think kyubi is smart) than naruto n sasuke is n the kyubi chakra will just chase after sasuke. most probably sasuke will get hit by sum new moves kyubi comes up like in the chapter295(naruto against oro) n get crippled.. even if the members of team hebi inteferes, they mite die.. or get pawned badly n also, i dun think sasuke can cut naruto with his lightning skills or his kusanagi sword cuz oro's kusanagi sword oso couldnt cut through (chapter 295).

Actually, if you think about it, Naruto may not even make it to 5 tails in the first place. Sasuke may say "Fick this shit." and lob his head off with a chidori enhanced kusanagi as he's gaining the first tail.

well no one has stated just how bad the fourtails chakra is (sure it is shortenin his life but so do cigaretts and it will take like 2 million in one go to shorten it enoughth for you to keel over just right there) so a five tails mite not be anything to reli worry about in the short term but i dnt think heed be able to handle somthing like an 8 tails but maybe 9 if he takes the full form of the kyyubi but i fink heed just start dieing when he gets to the super high stages and the kyyubii is smart enoughth to let him use his own strenght rather than shorten both there lives unless its like some super above life thretenin situation.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    We've seen how slow the 4 tails was, so I'm assuming that the 5 tails would be slower. If so, it aint chasing shit. As for attacking, Sasuke'll be long gone before he gets a chance. As for calming down, once it hits 4 tails Naruto isn't in control, its all Kyuubi. Narutos mind and consciousness are nothing when its like that and all Naruto is is a skeletal frame for the chakra. So the chances of him coming down by himself are slim to none.
    how do u know the 4 tails make him slow, and one if sauke was running away, naruto can extend his arm of chakra like he did when he was fighting sasuke in the river battle

everybody sayin, the kyubi's chakra gona shorten his lifespan n stuff... but the kyubi itself isnt stupid. if naruto dies, the kyubi dies along him. kyubi wont let naruto die in the 1st place. kyubi must have sumkinda plan or sumthing n naruto goes berserk he wont gain 1 n 2 tails accordingly. during the naruto n oro fight, he gained 3 tails just like that. in blink of an eye. so , sasuke wont be able to land his kusanagi or his modified chidori or wateva he has on naruto

I am too lazy to go back reading all the comments, but....
    Doesn't it just make sense for sasuke, in order to defeat Naruto, to simply just to do the samething he did to Orochimaru? Why mess with slicing Naruto when you can gain all his power?