Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    If naruto goes 5 tail at the current moment, he would kill sasuke, he wouldnt be able to get near naruto at that stage
    He wouldn't need to. All he'd have to do is leave, and the Kyuubis chakra would do his work for him.

But you also have to include that Sasuke can surpress the Kyuubi's chakara
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

he would get killed by naruto but i doubt he is gonna use 5 tails

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    He wouldn't need to. All he'd have to do is leave, and the Kyuubis chakra would do his work for him.
    ahh sasuke doesnt know that the kyuubi chakra will hurt him. Only people that have been close to naruto know that.

5-tails would pwn sasuke
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    But you also have to include that Sasuke can surpress the Kyuubi's chakara
    umm not in 5-tails state, btw all naruto has to do is not look at sasuke eyes and go 1 or 2 tails and sasuke wouldnt be able to surpress it.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-09-2007 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    ahh sasuke doesnt know that the kyuubi chakra will hurt him. Only people that have been close to naruto know that.

5-tails would pwn sasuke
    ------------------------------------------

umm not in 5-tails state, btw all naruto has to do is not look at sasuke eyes and go 1 or 2 tails and sasuke wouldnt be able to surpress it.
    You can actually see the damage that it does to his body, so Sasuke knows that it hurts him. He knew that about the 1 tail, and with the level of intelligence he possesses, he'd figure out that the 5 tails is doing a shit load of damage to him on its own, so he wouldn't need to fight.

You can actually see the damage that it does to his body, so Sasuke knows that it hurts him. He knew that about the 1 tail, and with the level of intelligence he possesses, he'd figure out that the 5 tails is doing a shit load of damage to him on its own, so he wouldn't need to fight.
    I can assure you sasuke woudn't run like a pansy, its not sasuke's nature, the 5-tails i doubt would let sasuke run away, and if 5 tails isnt stopped he may go 9 tails, seal is broken all hell breaks loose, kills sasuke and everyone anyways

If the seal breaks, Naruto will most likely die and if the Kyuubi escapes, it'd just be Sasuke facing the actual Kyuubi, not Naruto. As for running away, if he doesn't want to fight in the first place he'll just leave, and if he wants to watch Naruto die he'll just stick around and watch him kill himself.

we all know that there is know way sasuke could survive an attack fom kn5 but we also know that narto knows that and he will do everything in his power to make sure he doesnt hurt anyone he cares about. when it comes dwn to it even if naruto surpasses the chakra of the kyuubi he wont be able to counter all the sharingans abilitys like the chakra of the kyuubi does so he would need to be faster than sasuke to beat him or mature up to be able to surprise him withe the rasenshuriken and at this point in time he hasnt got the speed to go hand to hand with sasuke or the the skills to pull off a succesful sneak attack on a sharingan user.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

We dont even know if KN5 could touch Sasuke with as fast as he's become. If KN4 is of any indication, KN5 wont be moving, period.

We dont even know if KN5 could touch Sasuke with as fast as he's become. If KN4 is of any indication, KN5 wont be moving, period.

he didn't really need to move in the 4 tails to catch oro when he was fighting him he basically stayed in one spot and damage oro