Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    hmmm lets see now "remove this seal and i will give you all of my powere" "no" sounds like he rejected going nine tails there to me because he only just found out that he hurt sakura and half killed jiraiya and factoring in narutos personality i dnt think he'd wana half kill sasuke along with the others and naruto just stood their so that alone tells you he dint wana fight sasuke.

and people like you have to read deaper into the whole sieries not just the actions in one chapter so you can rearly see what the chars are thinking and get a sence of why they act the way they do.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

That was to remove the seal completely and let the Kyuubi out. I was talking about when Sasuke literally made the Kyuubi inside of Naruto blow up after grabbing its nose. He said then that he was amazed at Sasukes ability to suppress his power.

yeh but im trying to exsplain that naruto rejected the kyyubii aswell
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Tried to reject the Kyuubi, we didn't see if it did anything at all. All we know is that the Kyuubi said the Sasuke suppressed its power. Had Naruto even had a 25% input in it he probably would have been mentioned too, but as it were, the only one the Kyuubi acknowledged was Sasuke.

good point gray, so your saying naruto rejected kyuubi as well as sasuke, so it was easier for sasuke right?

and people like you have to read deaper into the whole sieries not just the actions in one chapter so you can rearly see what the chars are thinking and get a sence of why they act the way they do.
    Tough luck, shini doesnt know how to.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-09-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    good point gray, so your saying naruto rejected kyuubi as well as sasuke, so it was easier for sasuke right?

Tough luck, shini doesnt know how to.
    Same to you, because had Naruto had much of an effect in the matter, it would have been mentioned, but guess what? He wasn't given credit because nothing he did had any effect. It was Sasuke alone who suppressed the Kyuubis power, and it was Sasuke alone who was acknowledged for it. Now if you can find me a page in the manga where the Kyuubi acknowledged Narutos abilities, I'd like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Theres also the point of what will happen to Naruto if he goes 5 tails, 4 tails was harsh enough on his body. It's also impossible to tell if Sasuke can take on the 5 tails since its power hasn't been displayed yet.
    exactly at this point 5 tails might mess up narutos body really badly. and also now naruto and sasuke are equal. gray fox also might be right. part of sasuke supressing nine tails chakra might be because of narut unwilling to seriously harm sasuke which would have happened
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-09-2007 at 04:58 PM.

If Naruto basically lost control at 4 tails, the Kyuubi could probably just take control at 5 and release all 9. Just speculation though.

Sasuke whould go down but then oro say to naruto that use only the power on the kyubi you will not beat him so meyby meyby.
    Its like that Sasuke reject only 0,5 tail whe naruto was rejecting to unlees all 9 tails (whe see that naruto only was got kyubi eyes and chakra what mean 0,5 tail) and that what sasuke blow and reject was that only 0,5 tail so he think that and looking in the story naruto whant akcnowledged when sasuke was every time so i think it was the same with kyubi.

If naruto goes 5 tail at the current moment, he would kill sasuke, he wouldnt be able to get near naruto at that stage