Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: New Rasengan

  1. #1

    New Rasengan

    So, after seeing that Konohamaru is now a fellow Ransenganner, you have to wonder, will he be able to turn it into his own. Just like Naruto did. I have been thinking about what Konohamaru's affinity can be, and if I had to say two, I would say fire, and earth. Yes, just like the 3rd. I am leaning more towards him creating his own fire rasengan though, mainly because Naruto is wind natured. Naturally since he wants to beat Naruto, once he knows about how elemental attacks work on each other ( assuming he doesn't already) he will work harder on making that.

    Konohamaru would have to find someone who is also fire natured to teach him a couple of things. All in all though, I feel that one day we will see this Rasengan from Konohamaru and it will play a major role in the future. (If the story goes on longer lol)

    Discuss, what do you think about Konohamaru one day furthering the Rasengan, will he be able to add his own element, and what element do you think?
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

  2. #2
    I like this Idea, and when he's a bit older it would definitely put him on equal footing with Naruto. Earth might be interesting, basically a superpowered sand blaster or maybe a ludicrously spinning diamond??? Fire would seem the be the best in that once it is the same level as Naruto's wind it will beat it.(plasma ball FTW)
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    <,< stop thinking of ways to cheapen rasengan more then it already has been cheapened.

    next thing we know the pein is gonna get up and rasengan konohamaru

  4. #4
    how does that cheapen it, its in actuality honouring it by attempting to go beyond it. The next generation will surpass the current one...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    <,< stop thinking of ways to cheapen rasengan more then it already has been cheapened.

    next thing we know the pein is gonna get up and rasengan konohamaru
    Meh, your still stuck on the past. lol.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    <,< stop thinking of ways to cheapen rasengan more then it already has been cheapened.

    next thing we know the pein is gonna get up and rasengan konohamaru
    Rasengan on its own is an incomplete jutsu, a blank slate for elemental affinity. Adding an element to it makes it a stronger, and complete jutsu. It doesn't cheapen it in any way.

    It'd be interesting to see what would happen if other elements were added to it. I'm curious to see what a lighting rasengan would look like O_O

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    I don't like the idea... Simply because I like the fact that Naruto is the only one that can surpass the Forth (at least in the Rasengan department).

    Also, I don't want Konohamaru to be another Naruto... I want him to develop his own jutsu... Maybe something that resembles his father's, Uncle's or grandfather's techniques, with a few of Naruto's for variety.
    Last edited by Roshi; 12-12-2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: spelling error

  8. #8
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,811
    If theres a rasengan thread enywhere then you can be sure that thorofasgard13 will pop up in there, hes just that kind of Rasengan Doujutsu fan :-) , even though lot of people starting to get bored of that jutsu but anyway...

    Konohamaru will be Narutos apprentice one day, maybe directly after this whole Pain arc, so Naruto will pass everything he knows to him including rasengan and how to add chakra manipulation on it to create your customized rasengan but only one shinobi will complete the jutsu and thats Naruto.

    Yeah and have you thought about that Narutos kage bunshin strategy to perform rasengan makes it available for any ninja to perform, of course Kakashi and Jiraiya could do it but Kakashi had sharingan and Yondaime could have thought Jiraiya the jutsu, and so Naruto creating his strategy based on kage bunshins could be the key for everybody to master it cuz you just need to work out the spinning, making bunshin and making the clone to the rest and thats not that difficult as kid like Konohamaru, whos only interested in pervy jutsus, can do it.What do you think
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    If theres a rasengan thread enywhere then you can be sure that thorofasgard13 will pop up in there, hes just that kind of Rasengan Doujutsu fan :-) , even though lot of people starting to get bored of that jutsu but anyway...

    Konohamaru will be Narutos apprentice one day, maybe directly after this whole Pain arc, so Naruto will pass everything he knows to him including rasengan and how to add chakra manipulation on it to create your customized rasengan but only one shinobi will complete the jutsu and thats Naruto.

    Yeah and have you thought about that Narutos kage bunshin strategy to perform rasengan makes it available for any ninja to perform, of course Kakashi and Jiraiya could do it but Kakashi had sharingan and Yondaime could have thought Jiraiya the jutsu, and so Naruto creating his strategy based on kage bunshins could be the key for everybody to master it cuz you just need to work out the spinning, making bunshin and making the clone to the rest and thats not that difficult as kid like Konohamaru, whos only interested in pervy jutsus, can do it.What do you think
    You got me... Maybe instead of thinking of the use of kagebunshin as a crutch in performing the Rasengan it should be thought of as the next, new innovation in it's use. Like electricity instead of fire for cooking and heating and light.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  10. #10
    I agree 100% with Roshi. . . it's already enough that Konohamaru uses shadow clones so often and even when using rasengan. . . just like Naruto. . . That's not how a rival should act imo. . . Why should Naruto teach Konohamaru all of his techniques when they are rivals? I don't understand that very well. . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •