Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

lol... the anime is falling in quality like the manga is now...

Rasenshuriken looked awesome, Naruto’s own mini-nuke. To Kakuzu it was probably a bit nostalgic to see Mokuton again. He said that he will take Naruto’s heart. Was this just like a war-cry or was he really planning on doing it? Taken Naruto’s heart would have killed him alongside with Kyuubi. Did the geezer forgot his mission?! Probably just yelled out.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mangarya View Post
    Rasenshuriken looked awesome, Naruto’s own mini-nuke. To Kakuzu it was probably a bit nostalgic to see Mokuton again. He said that he will take Naruto’s heart. Was this just like a war-cry or was he really planning on doing it? Taken Naruto’s heart would have killed him alongside with Kyuubi. Did the geezer forgot his mission?! Probably just yelled out.
    I think it looked a little too dramatic. Like how at the end Kakuzu was like floating back up in the air for no reason lol.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    I think it looked a little too dramatic. Like how at the end Kakuzu was like floating back up in the air for no reason lol.
    ^ YES. It was silly how he was just hovering there with some blue sparks happening. But still the Rasenshuriken looked and sounded good. Next episode's gonna be a boring one.

And I must say I'm going to miss Hidan

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    ok im a little confused-can someone please help me clarify this one-does this mean that naruto has mastered the rasengan-cuz kakashi said that the fourth did not complete it-and this sure look likes its a complete jutsu!!!
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    ok im a little confused-can someone please help me clarify this one-does this mean that naruto has mastered the rasengan-cuz kakashi said that the fourth did not complete it-and this sure look likes its a complete jutsu!!!
    The 4th never got to complete it because he didn't add an element to it (something the 4th intended on doing).

Rasengan = incomplete.
    Rasengan + element = complete.

He hasn't fully mastered it just yet.

Thread Killer
    It's not complete yet. Obviously from the name it's meant to be thrown. That is what Naruto was working so hard to finish in Sage Mode.

I was totally taken away with this jutsu........I tell it's sure kill move that will continue to amaze us for time to come..............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    I think it's bullshit what they did in this episode ! the normal naruto episodes where mush better and longer !!!!!!!!!
    What do u mean? there was hardly any filler moments in this episode apart from the bit with shikamaru in the middle. The blue sparks kinda makes sense once u realise what rasen-shuriken does and it was a nice touch in my opinion.

Edit: Oh and yamato has said that it is around 50% complete to kakashi when the backup came.