Hybrid View

Flash Circle Tower Defense

Post your strategies/tips and tricks for FCTD here! Also, show off your screenies for funny situations/high scores/etc. If anyone ever gets to a spot where there are Hard Fast Air baddies, please take a picture, because I've never seen one before!

Here's some pics from my high score game.

Spoiler!

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Thank you Jink's for posting that last images of the tournament bracket. I just forgot how much I failed at the game. Of course Firefox crashed and I wasn't able to submit my score.

Curse you Firefox! even though your better then IE version 7.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Thank you Jink's for posting that last images of the tournament bracket. I just forgot how much I failed at the game. Of course Firefox crashed and I wasn't able to submit my score.

Curse you Firefox! even though your better then IE version 7.
    Uhhh..what? o_o

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Sushi - That's a really weak defence.

There's so many places where you're out of range - You should keep your towers on the central block so that they can attack while passing anywhere through the middle.

Is that why I have the highest legit score in this entire community? So if you think I've got a really weak defense, just try beating my score.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Is that why I have the highest legit score in this entire community? So if you think I've got a really weak defense, just try beating my score.
    Hahahahahaha.

Don't be so cocky - The only reason you have the "highest score in the entire community" is because you're the only person who's so hungry for those high scores - The same goes with your posting.

The game isn't like Onslaught where there's an order to which mobs you kill and strategies are based on killing the forerunners closest to base first - It's based on number of enemies on screen - So you have to maximize the amount of time your turrets are firing - Thus you must make sure there is allways an enemy for them to shoot - So putting them in the middle is by far the most effective method.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    Hahahahahaha.

Don't be so cocky - The only reason you have the "highest score in the entire community" is because you're the only person who's so hungry for those high scores - The same goes with your posting.

The game isn't like Onslaught where there's an order to which mobs you kill and strategies are based on killing the forerunners closest to base first - It's based on number of enemies on screen - So you have to maximize the amount of time your turrets are firing - Thus you must make sure there is allways an enemy for them to shoot - So putting them in the middle is by far the most effective method.
    And most of the time until the end, I had very few enemies on screen. If you put things in the middle, the enemies are going to pile up, and only once they are maxed out will they be able to fire over there. If I concentrate them on the right side, I can knock out all the land-based creatures the first time they come through, until later levels. When I get airs, I just let them circle around until they die.

edit: noodle, I tried your strategy just now, by the way. Ineffective. I'd like to see you prove me otherwise. The majority of the splash's range, even in level 9, when in the center circle, is mostly covering other parts of my castle, and not the grounds. But be my guest, because please, I do want to see if you can beat my score with your strategy. If you can, I'll know that my strategy isn't good enough. Until then, I'm standing firm with my belief that it's one of the better strategies. Prove. Me. Wrong.
    Last edited by Sushi; 08-09-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Damn, I forgot about playing the next round on that tournament (anyway, I already think I'll lose, but no matter xD).

Btw, I'll try using your strategy the next time I play. I usually don't put so many of those things that make the enemy slow (okay, I'm just a noob in that game).