It may get annoying constantly hearing Obito's "Negativity Speech" versus Naruto's "Positivity Speech" every chapter, with Kakashi torn between them seemingly unable to decide if he's paralysed with depression or reinvigorated with optimism, but eventually Naruto's side will win out and Naruto/Kakashi will successfully convert Obito.
Interesting, so Naruto is influenced by both Nagato's and Obito's words. Weird that they turn villains and abandon the words of encouragement they left on the world. Naruto embodies their will. Kishi is a good writer for spending years directing the story in this direction.
THe Mangastream version came out: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/74083014/1
- After teleporting himself back KAkashi eye seemed normal?
- nice Gai's daytime tiger knocked Madara Susanoo down!
- Why doesn't Kakashi use Kamui on himself to cut Obito
Kakashi must have super chakra now he has been fighting non stop and spamming MS...did Tsunade make some kind of special energy pill?
It's not chakra, so Madara couldn't suck it.
He simply doesn't have enough chakra to let the jutsu work constantly, like Obito.
No sh*t, Kakashi's hair is about to turn red any moment, otherwise it doesn't make sense :P. If not from chakra exhaustion, then he is going to die from dehydration, he is like sweeting a lot through 20 chapters or so ;P.
Just when it seemed like Madara's wood dragon had Naruto beaten, he found a way to defy the odds and stay in the game when all seems lost. But still it's gonna take something special to overcome zombie Madara with H-face boost and Obito with his hax Kamui. Obito on his own was enough of a handful for Naruto and pals. The stage is set for talk no jutsu to save the day.
1) I half expected Naruto to enter Sage mode when he was being immobilized by the wooden dragon. We are yet to see Kurama run low on Chakra, and Kishi has been all over the place on telling us how much Chakra Kurama actually has. He's gone from saying inexhaustible, to saying Kurama's Chakra is from the Hatred and Animosity of humanity, to say Kurama just has the most chakra of the tailed beasts.
2) One has to wonder how tailed beasts replenish their Chakra, since they don't actually eat food like humans do. It could be that they absorb ambient Natural Energy and Convert this to Chakra.
3) Somehow I think that the solution to Sage Mode while moving is for Kurama to absorb the excess Natural Energy that would have turned Naruto to stone. If this is true Naruto and Kurama together should have access to nearly unlimited Natural Energy and Chakra.
I like your reasoning with thye last one, bro. That'sa good way to keep up with madara's unlimited chakra :D
Don't know if you read Fairytail, but the analogy would be how a Fairytail Mage absorbs eterno from the ambient surroundings and stores it in their "container" and convert it to magi power.