I curious as why Bach hasn't chosen to steal Yamaji's bankai. I mean he should clearly know that is way out of his league, and stealing Yamamoto's bankai is the only way I can see the Quincy's winning this thing and forcing Ichigo to go beyond what his currently at.
Almost forgot about whats happening in hueco mundo, hope they switch next chap and show us the mysterious man
But it won't do him any good unless he was able to also use it. And I just don't see BB wrapping himself up in 15 million degree of fire and actually surviving (in fact, how is ol' dude using Toshiro's Bankai without freezing to death?! He should be freezing to death).
Originally Posted by ChaosMaster
I'm certainly glad I'm not Kubo. I mean, I just wouldn't know how to proceed here. For one thing If the Quincies could steal Yamamoto Genruysai's Banki, Then SS id done...Finished. Well, unless if Kubo frees Ichigo and Ups his power back to where he was when he faced Aizen.
Originally Posted by ChaosMaster
Perhaps Yammamoto's Bankai is just too Massively Strong for the Pendants to Contain.
All it takes is a few well-placed pen strokes. Even if they could steal it, I doubt anyone could use it, so SS is safe in that regard. Also, Yamamoto would still have access to his Shikai, so he's still a pretty big threat (I'm trying to confirm this with the ashes of the bones of Sternritter O; please hold). In addition, Yamamoto is plenty badass even without his sword (I'm attempting to get a statement from the pulverized meat chunks of Wonderweiss; stand by), so SS still has a formidable fighting force in the captain-commander.
Originally Posted by paulbee
But he has to die in order to progress the story. Kubo should:
1) Have Yamamoto taken out
2) With him gone and Ichigo trapped, the central 46 panics and frees Aizen
3) He drives out the invading Quincy force, for now
4) Aizen goes and personally breaks Ichigo out of jail
5) <insert Ichigo shock face>
6) Shinigami and Quincy both lick wounds and regroup
7) History of war/rivalries is explained by characters
8) The Quincy know of a weapon that will help them defeat this unexpected development (Aizen). It is located in the Soul King Realm
9) Ichigo teams with his usual crew (Chad, Inoue, and, finally, Ishida) and sneaks into SKR to warn...Soul Men(?) before the Quincy arrive
10) They are dismissed
11) <insert Ichigo rage face>
12) Team Ichigo finds item/device/MacGuffin
13) Covert Quincy team greets them with device in hand; Ichigo's breaking in distracted the Soul Men(again, ?) long enough for them to reach it
14) With new weapon/power/plotdevice, Quincy begin laying waste to SKR
15) In desperate need of help, Soul King (Brooke?!) finally gives and actually admits Aizen (and Shinigami forces, of course) to enter realm for backup
16) War --> Pair off --> Troll
17) Resolution. Ichigo, using his long time friend/partner-ship with Ishida as a model, convinces Soul King and Shinigami to spare the defeated Quincy. Peace is finally achieved
18) Balance is restored
See? It can be done. Just depends on how much more of that juicy Shonen Jump money Kubo wants ;-)
I have the picture of the perfect (soon to be) movie star to play the role of "Soul King"
Originally Posted by Sirxxx
@ Paul, Hilarious! Brilliant caption as well.
Originally Posted by Daemon Spade
I was a little concerned that folks might miss the Humor I intended. After all that intense debates and analysis we've had lately, I just wanted members to laugh a little bit. :)