I made an account specifically to ask: how can ANYBODY believe that Tobi=Obito? If that was the case, he should still be pretty young, just like Kakashi and that's impossible! Tobi was already old in his fight against Minato to the point that the 4th Hokage assumed it was Madara! You can even see Tobi taking his mask off a little while talking to Sasuke and you can clearly see his advanced age at that moment.
On another note, not too many people are giving Kakashi props on his improvements. Not only can he use multiple Kamui in one fight. He has used about four or five so far. But, he can now transport an entire body, which he admitted couldnt be done during his fights with Diedara and Pein. Thats some impressive stuff there.
- Oh well we finally get to see Tobi's MS.... I guess he doesn't have EMS
- Using the Bijuu bomb to force Tobi to use his time space jutsu where the clone Naruto was already warped was awesome.
- Next chapter will go back to Sasuke Orochimaru & Madara and avoid Tobi until the end of the chapter I bet
Originally Posted by Aga bomBa
Yeah I pointed most of these out in the other thread but yea this is what I think too. Kishi is trying to keep us confused with Kakashi thinking "he cant be".
Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's are similar to how Itachi & Sasuke's eyes give you Tsukuyomi in one eye with Amaterasu in the other.
The Left eye teleports objects at a distance in to the dimension while the Right sucks objects into the dimension
Welcome Feoderp, as you can see, many of us agree with you. I made the same arguments myself.
Originally Posted by Feoderp
For tobi to be Obito, :
1) He'd have needed rapid physical maturity beyond his peers in appearance (when he fought Yondaime). Barring extensive Zetsu parts replacements.
2) He'd have needed extensive Mental Indoctrination, Mindwashing under Tsukuyomi (to turn his good heart cold).
3) He'd have needed Extensive Training in Martial arts beyond Obito's level (perhaps Tsukuyomi again)
4) He'd have needed Inculcation into knowledge of deep and secretive Uchiha Techniques that even Sasuke didn't know about.
5) He'd have needed to be lying when he told Konan whom he was about to kill, and Kabuto who already openly knows he's not directly Madara, that the Rinnegans were his to begin with and that he gave them to Nagato.
I think the weight of evidence is against the Obito theory.
For all the counter-arguments against Tobi=Obito theories, I would pretty much flip out when Tobi actually turns out to be Obito with a pretty ridiculous explanation as the cherry on top. Anyway, that hit at the end was kind of wasted on "just" cracking his mask while instead Naruto could have landed a hit on his chest to make a major injury.
The hit was meant to reveal his identity which is what we are leading up too in Ch 600 but yeah a Rasenshuriken or Mini Rasenshuriken or hell even a Planetary Rasengan would have been better than just a basic one. He had a chance to end it or really damaged his body.
Originally Posted by Maximo
lol the Obtio theory would need some time travel aspect to even make sense unless he just using Obito's body w/ Zetus parts but with Izuna's soul inside.
We probably won't be seeing Tobi's face next week. I won't be surprised if he has something else covering his face.
One of these moments.
Originally Posted by Jaiden
Jeez.... Did I oversleep -_-.... I'm glad we'll finally see who tobi is, then we can discuss things other then Tobi
I dont usually post in the forums but this time I really feel the urge to do it! it was an awesome chapter!! I was always one of the guys who laughed at the theories of Tobi being obito, but now I'm really starting have second thoughts about it! damn even kakashi and guy are thinking that he's obito!! (this can't be argued, kakashi being in shock while remembering obito's memorial and saying "it can't be" seems proof enough to me.. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying its confirmed, kakashi might be proved wrong as well =)
about the fight with tobi I do think it's already over, don't forget that the phasing ability just allows tobi to move from a specific point of one dimension to that exact point in the other.. to teleport he needed to suck himself.. now, what happened the last time tobi was hit during phasing?? (kunai and rasengan), he immediately return to the real dimension! instantly, as in "I need to be focused on my jutsu to remain in my special happy dimension"... so what can we assume will happen again with a rasengan on his face, and where was he when he phased??? right in the middle of a bijuu dama!, how is he supposed to avoid that??
maybe kishi will find a plot-hole way to save him or drag the fight, but I feel we might have a aftermath chapter on 599 and a flashback Tobi story on 600 (and if he ends up being obito I'm sure he turning bad will be because of Rin's death or something like that)