Originally Posted by Daemon Spade
Well I was going to go into it anyways so let me explain the rough idea.
King of Beasts:
- This could be some Legendary summoned creature that could be descendant of the personal summon of the Sage of the 6 paths. No ordinary summoned beast but a creature almost at the level of power of a Tailed beast.
Direct Damage Jutsu:
- A jutsu that basically would wipe the floor with everything in its path leaving only scorched earth and corpses.
Ancient Forbidden Weapon:
- You would have to look at Asian mythology to get ideas but this could really be anything. Look at examples of what we have seen like Itachi's sword and shield as well as the 5 Treasures of So6P to get an idea.
Hashrima Cells + Cursed Seal Monster:
- Orochimaru manipulated both Hashrima's cells as well as Juugo's Enzyme which is the basis of the CS. It seems like combining these two things could make a very powerful minion. It could be Oro already had the data to create things that exploited these two powers. This could be connected to the next one I'm about to go into...
Nano sized Jutsu:
- This basic idea is a jutsu that infects the opponent from within on perhaps a cellular level so its difficult to counter. Borrowing the idea of using Hashrima cells infused with the Juugo's enzyme combined into a jutsu that allows it to enter an opponents bloodstream then siphon their chakra life force and reproduce more cells.
This is similar to the effect of Zetsu's spore jutsu which grows from plant spores and creates Zetsu clones from the infected persons own chakra. Well this jutsu could use a similar method and borrow or absorb not only chakra but matter as we saw Juugo had the ability to absorb a samurai to rebuild his body mass.
So this jutsu could essentially allows you to grow an army by infecting the enemy and siphoning their energy thus allowing the cells to reporduce and grow into some kind of monsters containing both Hashrima cells and CS enzyme giving them enormous strength at the same time weakening those infected whose energy was stolen. This could work on both Shiniobi and Zetsu.
The jutsu simply infects both armies and turns them into monsters that attack one another regardless of what side their on creating chaos on the battlefield so anything that moves becomes a target.
- Could be anything from...
* How to upgrade you EMS to Rinnegan for dummies
* How to wear a mask an avoid being hit by jutsu's ( Tobi's cant hit me jutsu )
* How to control the naked Gendou Akatsuki Statue
* How to project a mass Genjutsu with a Mini Eye of the Moon
* Akatsuki's weak spot "a small thermal exhaust port" no bigger than swamp rat (lol)
You get bonus points if you get that last reference.
In any case Kishi could mind rape us all and use all my ideas at once!!
A Super powerful Legendary Summoned animal that is connected to So6p covered in an Ancient armor and special legendary weapon that can decimate the battlefield. Oh and it has been upgraded by Orochimaru with Hashrima cells + Cursed seals giving it Bijuu level power and it has special ability to infect people with molecular poison and it has knowledge on Akatsuki's plans.
[sarcasm]It could happen right?? [/sarcasm]
Well, that's what he's doing right now. Tobi clearly didn't know anything about Oro's scheming prior to Kabuto making his entrance. Now that Kabuto has shown his hand and forced his way into Akatsuki and Tobi's war efforts, Tobi is probably coming up with some clever way to backstab Kabuto.
Originally Posted by almara
Originally Posted by POW
-Nice Star Wars Quote!!
-you have some good ideas too.
Imo it must have to do something with either Konoha or Akatsuki, since it makes sense for Orochimaru to know the most about those. i don't think it has something to do with the Rikudo Sennin or the Rinnegan.
Maybe Orochimaru knew a way to retrieve the other part of the Kyuubi (the one minato sealed away) because Naruto obvously can't die before the manga ends and thus retrieving the other part of the Kyuubi is the only way we would be able to see the Jyuubi in action.
Or maybe Orochimaru knew about Tobi and even knew his secret identity.
Or he found out something about the sharingan that even Sasuke (and we) is(/are) unaware of yet.
Down with Death Star-maru. Bonus points plz.
well, it would be more precise to say that it is kabuto's own jutsu that is backfiring on him, as itachi is on his way to make him cancel the edo jutsu.
Originally Posted by Rlinfamous
Well, Tobi doesn't know about that. Also, I highly doubt Itachi will succeed. Whatever happens with Kabuto/Oro's secret plans for the war, I don't think Itachi will be the one to end Kabuto. Sasuke or some other *living* character should get that job. Itachi just needs to meet Sasuke.,
Originally Posted by almara
ofc itachi wont kill kabuto that it pretty much a given, as that wouldnt make any difference what so ever. Itachi's job is to force kabuto to cancel the edo tensei and nothing more, killing kabuto was never in the plans as killing him wouldnt change anything, the edos would still be there.
Am I right that there are only 2 edos remaining unsealed, not counting Itachi?
Originally Posted by almara
Well of the two others, Madara is the only one of concern, and forcing Kabuto to cancel the technique will only Help Madara, since he never planned to become an Edo. In fact I'd surmise that the Rinne Tensei Revived Madara would be even more powerful than Kabuto's Edo Version.
Killing Kabuto could maybe hinder Madara's completion, as carefully planned by him, and also prevent the introduction of new and annoying Edos to to the battle.
On the other hand, The Rinnegan's Soul Sucker could suck Madara out of Edo Tensei, and then Rinne Tensei could revive him. I Guess..
didnt kabuto say that he had improved madara's body in some way? i seem to remember that he said that to madara shortly after he was summoned, so if that is true then the original madara wouldnt be more powerful as they arent the same and original madara would be inerior to edo madara.
that isnt really true paulbee, as tobi still knows the spell, so killing kabuto wouldnt really make any difference and i cant see how killing kabuto would hinder madara's completion.