How to change .ex_ to .exe?
Ok so I'm having trouble changing a .ex_ to .exe
I've tried to follow just about every guide I've seen but its still not working - here's what I'm doing if anyone has any information or knows how to do it please let me know.
OS - Windows XP
- I go to start/run.../cmd (hit enter)
- I type in the directory which for me is: cd c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents (hit enter)
- Now the directory says what I typed above (which is where the file is)
- Then I type: Expand TSM.ex_<c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents>\TSM.exe (hit enter)
After this step I get a Message saying..
- The System cannot find the file specified
(or - sometimes if I put it in a different way)
-Destination is not a directory: Documents\TSM.exe.
OK, I tried to make the steps I took understandable, however I don't understand why the system cannot find the file I want, The directory is the file where the .ex_ is, how can it not find it?
Just wanted to say thanks for any help, even if it doesn't solve my questions, please, any help is better then none.