Well.. let me put it like this; Naruto CAN use Kage Bunshins in R- Mode and it's not that he risks chakra depletion, Naruto will simple DIE if he uses kage bunshins. click on spoiler tag;
Originally Posted by paulbee
As you can see, Naruto will die if he uses Kage Bunshins. I now I said in my previous post, that it would be awesome for seeing Naruto using KB in his R- Mode with Rasengans.. though I forgot this crucial information.
- But then again; they also said that he can't expand his Sage Mode limitations and what did he do in the end? Yes.. he found away. That's always with Naruto: he WILL ALWAYS surpass the limitations of his jutsu's by pure confidence and his love in his heart for saving his friends.. gives him the necessary boost for achieving every exceptations.
Thanks Agabomba......Sorry I deleted my post while you were making yours.
Originally Posted by Aga bomBa
I have a feelling that Naruto will find a way to do Kage Bunshins, and It will have to do with using Sage Mode to Augment the Chakra Kyuubi tries to suck out of him.
Genjutsu may work on Kabuto, but not sharingan. He clearly asked Tobi to use his sharingan on him, that means he is prepared for it and the key part, are his glasses. After obtaining Oro's power, Kabuto came to Naruto without his glasses as he didn't need them anymore.
Originally Posted by Aga bomBa
It's possibile that his glasses are prepared in a way that will reflect sharingan's genjutsu (as it needs eye contact) and Tobi will end up in his own genjutsu, or he somehow prepared them so they can transmit Edo Itachi's genjutsu through his glasses.
It will be a nice try, yet it will not work. If it could work, then Itachi would do it long ago. Still the glasses can give him enough resistance against sharingan's genjutsu.
I meant to say that he will face his downfall just like Oro, by facing a high- skilled Uchiha. And Itachi never used T- Yomi on Oro, when Itachi cut his arm off.. Itachi's normal sharingan genjutsu was even too much for a S- Class ninja like Oro.
Originally Posted by Zero
- You made me laugh so fckin HARD, when I read about " those GLASSES ".. HAHHA, awesome theory dude :D
Madara already has a plan for owning that mysterie coffin and he KNOWS that Kabuto is gonna backstab his ass. DONT FORGET, that Kabuto has Zetzu's white spore on his body. The big question is; does Kabuto know that he has it on him?
IF he does not, then Madara knows also about Itachi and Nagato. One of the most epic battles before the final, would be Itachi/Nagato facing Madara.. they will FAIL, of course. So, let me get this straight; we have:
- Kakashi's RAMPAGE
- Gaara vs. Dad, Tuschikage vs. Mentor and I think that Raikage/KB will be fighting together against their dad.
- Tsunade vs. Dan ( it won't be epic, but still..)
- Itachi / Nagato vs. Madara ??
- Black Zetzu vs. Mizukage and Co
- Gedo Mazou Round 2
- Juubi's revival
- Kabuto vs. Madara
- Naruto vs. Sasuke
- and in the end; Sasuke beaten by Madara, final ACT: Naruto Rikudou Mode with 6 Rasengan's flying around his body vs. Madara
I can tell you that, all these events are going to be played out in a very epic way. THOUGH I STILL HAVE A FEELING, that Gedou Mazo is the bodyo of the Juubi. Just think about it:
HOW CAN MADARA CAST HIS ETERNAL T-YOMI ON THE SURFACE OF THE MOON, IF JUUBI'S BODY IS INSIDE OF THE MOON?
- Gedou Mazo having 9 eyes.. and each eye is open after receiving chakra of each bijuu.
- His hands being hand- cuffed
- That structure that he had around is body is gone @ this moment.. BUT in the beginning; it looked exactly like Mokuton.
- Juubi's picture had One big eye.. I believe that all those eyes will fuse together into 1 eye,.. when Madara imports Hachibi's and Kyuubi's chakra inside of Gedo Mazou.
I've a feeling that Madar already possesses the body of the Juubi.. he only needs his powers for casting such T-Yomi. It's Madara who's talking, a person that has been hiding in the shadows for the last 65 years.. SO WHY would he reveal such crucial information @ the Kage Meeting? Madara is a MASTER in planning and a final, real evil VILLAIN will never reveal everything about his plan, especially a plan that he's been working on for centuries.
That would be funny, kind of lame but funny. Although at the same time it would be kind of nice to give some kind of purpose to Kabuto's glasses, I really don't buy that he needs them for seeing, he is the ultimate medical ninja with the healing powers of Orochimaru, how silly it would be if he was truly suffering from impared vision? I think they are mostly just a style thing, or as you have mentioned they could potentially have another practical purpose. I am not really convinced that Kabuto can counter the Sharingan so easily, since he does still seem to fear Madara, but I agree that he most likely has a plan to deal with it. Orochimaru's downfall was largely attributed to his vulnerability to the powers of the Sharingan, for Kabuto not to have learned from the flaw with go against his nature. Yet, I also think that if it were as simple as having him use somekind of reflective glasses, it would be a far more common practice. If it were as simple as that to counter the sharingan, it would be horrible writing, if Kabuto does have a counter I hope that it will be well explained and make sense as to why he is the only one to have it.
Originally Posted by Zero
He didn't fear Madara's EMS. He shat bricks, when he had the rinnegan. So Kabuto has sort of some confidence in fighting against the sharingan.
Originally Posted by artifice