Boring chapter.. Time for Aizen to finish this shit off now imo, kill Ichigo and the rest that are still alive. :/
If and I cant see how else that Yama is dead I cant see anyone beating Aizen in a fair fight, not with his regeneration aswell.
Can only hope for some Inoue/Unohana action to bring back the fallen shinigami :p
Im a bit interested to find out who and what Ichigo is to aizen and what his future significance would be. I've been pretty content with Bleach lately as opposed to a month ago. Im glad the focus is on Ichigo and aizen. i just fear the eventualy chapters that will cover the events in hueco mundo.
Only thing that was nice with this chapter was the fact that Kubo made Yama even stronger.
Aizen wasnt sure he would be able to win against Yama without the help of WW and thats even with the Hougyoku inside him, big props to Yama :D
Prediction: Aizen cuts down Ichigo like he was nothing, basically killing him. Hollow 2 comes out and really messes up Aizen to the point that the Hyougoku is going to break, Aizen retreats. Inoue comes and with he baby jesus powers, brings everyone back to life...then more training and pussyness
ichigo cut aizen. Aizen was healed, tells ichigo that this was all his plan
where did we end up? exactly at the end of the last chapter!!
And aizen planning this all to ichigo is BS. Ichigo could have died a lot of time in hueco mundo. espada 4 actually killed him (well almost)
Let's wait for aizen to actually explain his methods and reasons before calling it BS.
Originally Posted by arisart
This was a good chapter I give it 5/5 at least Bleach is moving in the right direction!
Next chapter Aizen reveals the truth he is Ichigo's half brother! lol
- The cover says this is the final fight of the Arancar arc so maybe it ends here for Aizen and something new happens....
- Yamoto is not dead he just sacrificed his arm to pull of that Kido
- Aizen remarks how he didnt turn himself into a hollow but didnt he also claim the one way to erase the wall a shingami reaches is by gaining hollow powers. Is he up to something else??
- I have asked before if Aizen is pulling an Itachi and doing this for some other greater reason?
- I get the feeling Gin will outlive Aizen he is the only guy who has avoided fighting this whole arc.
- Something I remember form a wiki page not sure if its correct but it said Kenpachi recognized that the only Captains afraid of death where Tousen and Gin...
- If Aizen is using the cube as his ultimate defense the way to beating him may be through Kisuke Urahara.
Bleach has become more interesting hurray!
Lol...Ur right it would seem that he has been.
Originally Posted by Afro Thunda
Scan says that Yama used his whole body and not ony the arm, but if it ends up next chapter or so that he is still alive im a very happy guy :D
Originally Posted by POW
Well if everyone escapes from this alive then they have gatheres very valuable information about Aizen, his powers, abilities, and planning. I hope they get away so they can properly plan and counter good. I don't like seeing him be all high and mighty and not even worry a little bit...